• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF/Big East Realignment Discussion Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Now I do not have to chear for the rest of the BE teams during out of conference games. I am GLAD Pitt lost and hope WVU loses also. While I am at it...GO USC!!!! Screw the BE...hope we go to the BIG 12.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Big East should pick up Temple, man, they almost beat Penn St. Nice stadium too.

they play at Lincoln Finanical which is where the Eagles play.....

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

first of, you are assuming the Big 12 is done......not now, this  is the first step towards super conferences, B12 will go after TCU now........its the BE that is done......Acc will add two more teams and i promise you FSU and Miami dont want it to be us, not to mention we have a bad rap academically compared to Uconn or Rutgers

• Content Count:  1,470

We will be relegated to whatever level UCF ends up on.

<---------Because FSU doesn't want that to happen again.

JESUS what is with everyone and negativity. I bet we end up in the BIG 12. You cannot ignore the Tampa market.

• Content Count:  24

JESUS what is with everyone and negativity. I bet we end up in the BIG 12. You cannot ignore the Tampa market.

Really hope so..

• Content Count:  12,293

whatever happens USF will not end up in a situation where the gap between top tier conferences and everyone else is as wide as it is right now with the six BCS conferences and everyone else.

We will probably end up with some of the left over  big 12 + Big East schools plus a few teams like UCF and still be playing for the same thing that the SEC or Big 10 is playing for.

• Content Count:  1,470

Local Television Market Universe Estimates Estimates as of January 1, 2011 and used throughout the 2010-2011 television season Estimates are effective September 25, 2010

Rank Designated Market Area (DMA)

1 New York

2 Los Angeles

3 Chicago

4 Philadelphia

5 Dallas-Ft. W orth

6 San Francisco-Oak-San Jose

7 Boston (Manchester)

8 Atlanta

9 W ashington, DC (Hagrstwn)

10 Houston 11 Detroit

12 Phoenix (Prescott)

13 Seattle-Tacoma

14 Tampa-St. Pete (Sarasota)

15 Minneapolis-St. Paul

16 Miami-Ft. Lauderdale

17 Denver

18 Cleveland-Akron (Canton)

19 Orlando-Daytona Bch-Melbrn

20 Sacramnto-Stkton-Modesto

21 St. Louis

22 Portland, OR

23 Charlotte

24 Pittsburgh

25 Raleigh-Durham (Fayetvlle)

People in St. Pete don't care about football (because their old) the same way people in Daytona don't care about UCF (because UCF sucks). TV Markets are close and UCF has a higher student enrollment (one of USF's claims to fame).

What is the difference between USF and UCF? Besides 3 close games, 1 blowout, a few more marquee wins against traditional powers, and being in a BCS Conference. Just the possibility of USF being left behind in this mess, actually is humbling for me and makes me feel bad for schools like Boise State and even UCF. Not UCF fans though.. seriously **** those guys.

Uhhhh. we will be going to a BCS conference well before UCiF. Our brand name is superior (as well as our history) than those guys. They would **** the bed for four years before they would succeed in a BCS conference. USF is ready to go. The #14 market is still the #14 market. I don't think it will be ignored. When the rubber hits the road we will end up in the BIG 12 as they would love to have a Florida team.

• Content Count:  1,981

You are all wrong, we will end up in one of the 20 boards, sub-boards, and sub-sub boards on this site to die a slow death.

Archived