• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

@Winterparkqb2 Asiantii Woulard Gonna be committing after this spring.

1 hour ago via Twitter for Android

brondo brondo_ninesix

@Winterparkqb2 to where?

55 minutes ago in reply to ↑

@Winterparkqb2

Asiantii Woulard @_brondo You'll see in May

52 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  0

Based on his tweets today, I think it is between USF and Georgia. I don't know if they have offered him.

@Winterparkqb2 Asiantii Woulard

@dvariomontgomer Haha but I think I might end over with in Tampa

20 hours ago via Twitter for Android

replies ↓

»

dvariomontgomer collegelifeDvo

@

@Winterparkqb2 y u say that

19 hours ago

»

Winterparkqb2 Asiantii Woulard

@

@dvariomontgomer Ima end up there or UGA but I just love it over at USF

19 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#...!/Winterparkqb2

Mama,

I assume you read their whole conversation from that day but it's pretty scary to think we were that close to losing D'Vo to Iowa State. He told A.W. he almost went there.

Based on his tweets today, I think it is between USF and Georgia. I don't know if they have offered him. @Winterparkqb2 Asiantii Woulard @dvariomontgomer Haha but I think I might end over with in Tampa 20 hours ago via Twitter for Android replies ↓ » dvariomontgomer collegelifeDvo @ @Winterparkqb2 y u say that 19 hours ago » Winterparkqb2 Asiantii Woulard @ @dvariomontgomer Ima end up there or UGA but I just love it over at USF 19 hours ago http://twitter.com/#...!/Winterparkqb2
Mama, I assume you read their whole conversation from that day but it's pretty scary to think we were that close to losing D'Vo to Iowa State. He told A.W. he almost went there.

Yes, I was surprised reading that at the time.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Based on his tweets today, I think it is between USF and Georgia. I don't know if they have offered him.

@Winterparkqb2 Asiantii Woulard

@dvariomontgomer Haha but I think I might end over with in Tampa

20 hours ago via Twitter for Android

replies ↓

»

dvariomontgomer collegelifeDvo

@

@Winterparkqb2 y u say that

19 hours ago

»

Winterparkqb2 Asiantii Woulard

@

@dvariomontgomer Ima end up there or UGA but I just love it over at USF

19 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#...!/Winterparkqb2

Mama,

I assume you read their whole conversation from that day but it's pretty scary to think we were that close to losing D'Vo to Iowa State. He told A.W. he almost went there.

And there are kids that almost committed to USF. It isn't about one kid or the other. It's about having enough interested that the whole program doesn't hinge on one guy. It is encouraging to see such a big turnout of top talent at Junior Day. That won't automatically turn into a great class, but we are clearly getting more kids interested. You can't sell it if you can't get 'em in the door. We're finally getting them in the door. I really hope that we are seeing the beginning of the true turning point.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

He's got a decent arm, good wheels and looks like he makes decent decisions. However, he's not a pure pocket passer and takes all his snaps from the shotgun. If the staff is going after him (they are and they should) and if comes here they better be ready to keep the spread as the primary offensive formation. Which is fine with me, but an increasing number around here want to be more of a pro set team and asiantii is not that type of QB.

It's a myth that the Skip and Fitch offense doesn't use the spread. They ran spread formations with mobile QB's at ECU the entire time they were there.

• Topic Count:  2,328
  • Content Count:  21,279
  • Days Won:  10

“Right now, they’re number one,†said Woulard, who has offers from USF, Pittsburgh and Florida A&M. “I can see [committing there] big time.â€

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I like our chances against these other offers. I will be concerned when the likes of Uf caliber teams start offering.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Apparently he's flipped on his previuos stance of waiting til NSD to choose and will be picking in the spring.

Pressure from USF coaches? I hope he commits early, otherwise he might get left in the cold by us, and he's a special talent.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Apparently he's flipped on his previuos stance of waiting til NSD to choose and will be picking in the spring.

Pressure from USF coaches? I hope he commits early, otherwise he might get left in the cold by us, and he's a special talent.

Pretty sure he is graduating early so no NSD drama for sure.