• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

He's standing in their  stadium and someone has prolly coached them to give the T. I don't think it's a big deal. That pic at the table is obviously staged.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

He's standing in their  stadium and someone has prolly coached them to give the T. I don't think it's a big deal. That pic at the table is obviously staged.

I don't think that was coached nor staged. Either way, they did it.

By Brendan Sonnone | Orlando Sentinel

2:53 a.m. EDT, July 26, 2011

Blake McClain’s decision to wear a University of Tennessee beanie was well thought out.

He didn’t hastily throw on the first hat he could find. The Winter Park junior safety wore the black-knit skullcap with a burnt-orange ‘T’ on the front because Tennessee is currently where he wants to play college football.

McClain will be taking one step closer to possibly becoming a Volunteer on Tuesday when he visits the Knoxville campus along with Winter Park junior quarterback Asiantii Woulard and receiver Dvario Montgomery .

“Well, I just want to see the campus and see what Tennessee is all about and the coaches and the players because I’d love to go there,†McClain said. 

He added: “I like the stadium and how a lot of fans go. Every time I hear about Tennessee, I hear good things and how fans love the college and love the football team.â€

It will be the first out-of-state trip any Wildcat player has taken this offseason. The trio will fly to Tennessee with Winter Park quarterback coach Steven Moffett and return to Orlando on Wednesday night.

“It’s a big thing,†Woulard said. “We’re supposed to be going to Alabama too (next Tuesday.) Just being able to get out of Florida is a good experience to be able to visit a college out of Florida and see how they do things up there.â€

Coming away from Tennessee with an offer would be huge to both Woulard and McClain. The juniors received their first scholarship offers earlier this month from USF. While that was a big moment for each player, McClain knows what an offer from an SEC school would mean.

“Once I get an SEC offer, more and more will come,†he said.

Woulard added about a potential offer from Tennessee: “It’ll definitely be a confident booster, make me feel like I can play anywhere. I think it would be a big deal, an offer from an SEC school.â€

“It’s always good to have some quarterback-receiver time,†Woulard said. “Just being with teammates and going to different places, it’s always fun.â€

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/recruiting/os-recruiting-winter-park-mcclain-montgomery-woulard-tennessee-20110725,0,5665828.story

Winter Park trio impressed by Tennessee visit

Dvario Montgomery, Asiantii Woulard and Blake McClain have rave reviews after Knoxville trip

By Brendan  Orlando Sentinel

1:29 a.m. EDT, August 4, 2011

The bar has been set for the Winter Park trio of senior receiver Dvario Montgomery, junior quarterback Asiantii Woulard and junior safety Blake McClain.

All three visited the University of Tennessee last week and simply put, they were blown away.

“It was like super, super nice actually,†Woulard said. “I liked it a lot. I would really consider going there.â€

Woulard usually speaks in a monotone, even-paced voice, but his vocals were peppered with enthusiasm as he talked about his trip to Knoxville.

“I don’t think UF, or anywhere else I have seen could compete on the same scale as that,†said Woulard, who has visited Florida, USF and UCF. “Honestly, the area, the facilities … I don’t think really any other college can do better than that.â€

Read more at: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/recruiting/os-recruiting-winter-park-trio-impressed-by-tennessee-20110802,0,7088590.story

Well I guess we should give up. How can we compete with a 6-7 SEC team?  >:D

• Downvote 1

Well I guess we should give up. How can we compete with a 6-7 SEC team?  >:D

Not a question of giving up. I ALSO was excited to see Woulard wearing a USF hat and pointed it out on this board at the time. However, since then UTenn got in the mix and one of his best friends and teammate gave a verbal to them. Therefore, I'm a little bit more cautious about him going to USF, especially in view of what he said about going there. 

I think a lot depends on where D'Vario goes.

We know that both Cameron and D'vario spoke to Cameron before he announced his decision to USF. Of course, I don't know what was said.

"We know that both Cameron and D'vario spoke to Cameron before he announced his decision to USF. Of course, I don't know what was said. "  Whaaaa?

I thought Woulards comments after visit were polite and clearly non-commital. All of the hyperbole was injected by the Urinal writer. No surprise that.

Meant to say Woulard and D'vario spoke to Cameron. Couldn't edit after I saw it.

I thought this was more than being polite to UTenn. In fact, it seemed somewhat of a slap to the other schools.

“I don’t think UF, or anywhere else I have seen could compete on the same scale as that,†said Woulard, who has visited Florida, USF and UCF. “Honestly, the area, the facilities … I don’t think really any other college can do better than that.â€

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Meant to say Woulard and D'vario spoke to Cameron. Couldn't edit after I saw it.

I thought this was more than being polite to UTenn. In fact, it seemed somewhat of a slap to the other schools.

I don't think that it's necessarily a slap.  UTenn has some top notch facilities.  It could vary well be the most impressive place he's visited.  Hopefully USF can stay in the mix.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Tenn also has crazed fans that actually show up to the games regardless of time or weather. We're still building our fan base, and it takes time. When our fans care enough to roll out of bed for a noon game in the same way as a 7pm game, and the stadium is packed to the gils on a yearly basis, I think you can say that USF's fanbase has made it.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Tenn also has crazed fans that actually show up to the games regardless of time or weather. We're still building our fan base, and it takes time. When our fans care enough to roll out of bed for a noon game in the same way as a 7pm game, and the stadium is packed to the gils on a yearly basis, I think you can say that USF's fanbase has made it.

Two thumbs up!!!