• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PS3 NCAA 2012 Online Dynasty - BIG EAST

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I just finished a game online vs. Michigan State. I threw only 1 pick on AA. Granted, I completed like 54% of my passes, but that's probably about accurate for BJ.

I think you guys are overblowing it a bit, but it probably is slightly too difficult to pass. Rushing is easier though.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

I'll take the 'Ville... PSN is Stnding_Ovation... I'm good with AA or Varsity though; AA isn't that hard

Hell yes 206Bull is in.

Louisville, Pitt, Syracuse, USF, and WVU are now taken.

Cincinatti, Connecticut, and Rutgers are remaining.

I'll start the league Friday with however many people we get, I suppose.

Alternatively, I can bring in TCU and UCF if we want to realign a bit?

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I'll take UCONN.

• Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

Alternatively, I can bring in TCU and UCF if we want to realign a bit?

Not to UCF. Yes to TCU and a say created Villanova squad with half decent talent if one is out there.

Uconn, Louisville, Pitt, Syracuse, USF, and WVU are now taken.

Cincinnati and Rutgers remain. Maybe TCU.

I'm not going to add Nova as they've been all but nixed from coming aboard. Only thinking about whether to add TCU.

Uconn, Louisville, Pitt, Syracuse, USF, and WVU are now taken.

Cincinnati and Rutgers remain. Maybe TCU.

I'm not going to add Nova as they've been all but nixed from coming aboard. Only thinking about whether to add TCU.

I say if the league fills. Leave it as is then and add TCU the following season as it would happen in reality.

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I get the fascination per se, but people rarely make guys worse - only better. The roster you referenced still has Landi as our best receiver and in the 90s for speed. Is anyone going to make him change that? It's probably dumber than the default slowness of Lamar. Somehow I doubt it.

AJ is half a foot taller then Lamar. And its Landi who is 1st on that roster, not Lamar. They have Even Landi faster then Lamar that's how wrong they are!  I just redownloaded to make sure.  Lindsay Lamar was a high school track star and runs a 4.3 40 according to Scout. That roster has him at 87!  Evan Landi is a former QB turned WR. I think you have the WRs mixed up.

I know who Love, Landi, and Lamar are, lol.

I'm saying I looked at the roster you specified and, yes, it had Lamar faster than Landi. BUT, Landi was not made slower. That's my problem with editing rosters to "make it right" we still have Landi in the (default) 90s for speed which is a joke. Unless he's changed it since I last checked.

Pretty sure this first roster is so it can be played in ranked games. You HAVE to use what EA gives you pretty much. I'll ask. Even so, Love should be where Landi is, Landi should have the characteristics of one of the faster guys down on the chart, etc.. He is still taking input. I'd like to take out one of the guys lower on the chart and put in the 4 star WR coming in and have him for 4 years.

As for playing Mich State, from what I understand when I played Miami, they have one of the better defenses. And I guess its what you through. Those 3 and 4 yard slants I can complete and the occasional blown coverage deep pass. But mid range is shut down for me. Another thing is get a true roster and turn the speed difference off so your speed guys can burn the slower DBs. But whatever you want to do, its cool, I just like playing the game.

The ground game, for me, is king this year. Better know how to stop it, lol.

I get the fascination per se, but people rarely make guys worse - only better. The roster you referenced still has Landi as our best receiver and in the 90s for speed. Is anyone going to make him change that? It's probably dumber than the default slowness of Lamar. Somehow I doubt it.

AJ is half a foot taller then Lamar. And its Landi who is 1st on that roster, not Lamar. They have Even Landi faster then Lamar that's how wrong they are!  I just redownloaded to make sure.  Lindsay Lamar was a high school track star and runs a 4.3 40 according to Scout. That roster has him at 87!  Evan Landi is a former QB turned WR. I think you have the WRs mixed up.

I know who Love, Landi, and Lamar are, lol.

I'm saying I looked at the roster you specified and, yes, it had Lamar faster than Landi. BUT, Landi was not made slower. That's my problem with editing rosters to "make it right" we still have Landi in the (default) 90s for speed which is a joke. Unless he's changed it since I last checked.

Pretty sure this first roster is so it can be played in ranked games. You HAVE to use what EA gives you pretty much. I'll ask. Even so, Love should be where Landi is, Landi should have the characteristics of one of the faster guys down on the chart, etc.. He is still taking input. I'd like to take out one of the guys lower on the chart and put in the 4 star WR coming in and have him for 4 years.

As for playing Mich State, from what I understand when I played Miami, they have one of the better defenses. And I guess its what you through. Those 3 and 4 yard slants I can complete and the occasional blown coverage deep pass. But mid range is shut down for me. Another thing is get a true roster and turn the speed difference off so your speed guys can burn the slower DBs. But whatever you want to do, its cool, I just like playing the game.

The ground game, for me, is king this year. Better know how to stop it, lol.

I agree, I  can complete 80% and no picks of short passes. I say start out on Varsity and see what happens for the first season.

Archived