• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Richard Benjamin, WR/DB, Tampa Bay Tech **2013*

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

That would be a TRIFECTA which would take USF to a completely new level in recruiting. Their presence would undoubtedly draw other top prospects to USF and would mark a key turning point in our history.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Fingers crossed, pray to the recruiting Gods...I like the early offers. I think the "first" offer sticks with these kids and goes a long way.

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Olrando sentinel article says he's looking at in-state schools primarily. Big4 namely.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/recruiting/os-recruiting-richard-benjamin-florida-state-miami-usf-20120312,0,6770004.story

Excerpt...

Staying in-state is important to Benjamin, and he said his top schools, in no order, are UF, FSU, Miami and USF. He has already visited Gainesville on numerous occasions, including the Gators’ two junior-day events. He also attended FSU and USF junior days.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

please baby baby please

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Why did the title of this thread revert him back to playing for Middleton?

He is a Titan.

The Tampa Bay Tech junior wide receiver, who falls in at No. 14 in the Sentinel’s 2013 Florida Top 100, says he is looking forward to participating in track to keep him in shape during the football offseason.

Benjamin (6-0, 182), who transferred to Tech in January after enduring an 0-10 season at Tampa Middleton, already has scholarship offers from 30 different schools.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,463
  • Days Won:  422

He is a Titan.

The Tampa Bay Tech junior wide receiver, who falls in at No. 14 in the Sentinel’s 2013 Florida Top 100, says he is looking forward to participating in track to keep him in shape during the football offseason.

Benjamin (6-0, 182), who transferred to Tech in January after enduring an 0-10 season at Tampa Middleton, already has scholarship offers from 30 different schools.

I'm assuming he was at Middleton on April 25, 2011 when the thread was started?

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

He is a Titan.

I'm assuming he was at Middleton on April 25, 2011 when the thread was started?

Trip if you want to edit the title, go ahead. It would be updated that way.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

He is a Titan.

I don't think the heading changed, but I'm pretty sure he's gone back and forth between tech and middleton a couple times.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Maybe....I am going crazy....but a few weeks back when I posted on this thread....I could have sworn it said Richard Benjamin TBT.

Then yesterday....when I saw the thread....I thought it was a new thread because it said Richard Benjamin. Middleton.....

Which made me question.....hey, did he xfer back?

Now it appears the title has been updated since my post with TBT spelled out this time. Maybe I'm just getting old and senile.