• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Wharton HS **2013**

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Considering that we have TWO highly prized transfers from ND, who didn't like it there, and since he didn't seem too overly thrilled about his visit there, I doubt they are among his 5 finalists.

i wouldnt consider boyd highly prized

Well, he had quite a few good offers. He certainly had many options.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Spencer-Boyd-79357

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I think his quote was something like, "Dad liked ND more than I did"

247 has moved USC to the head of the pack, but I don't think they are talking to VHIII, I think that's just based on tweets that he made after he left. Somehow they have UL in the mix, we'll see tomorrow I guess. They still have ND in play and I really don't think that's gonna happen. Scout has Stanford and PSU in the mix. I KNOW that's not happening.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

247 has moved USC to the head of the pack, but I don't think they are talking to VHIII, I think that's just based on tweets that he made after he left. Somehow they have UL in the mix, we'll see tomorrow I guess. They still have ND in play and I really don't think that's gonna happen. Scout has Stanford and PSU in the mix. I KNOW that's not happening.

Have you heard they aren't talking to him? I know they just got a big time commit from a CB and another one on the board, but we have 3 as well.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

The "USC is my new leader" quote was actually from a text message that VH3 sent to Josh as he was leaving his visit at USC.

The "USC is my new leader" quote was actually from a text message that VH3 sent to Josh as he was leaving his visit at USC.

So give us your top 5 prediction, oh wise and sage one.

He is right...

If I had a guess it would be,

USC

USF

Miami

UF

ND

He is right...

USC

USF

Miami

UF

ND

I'll bet you $5 that ND is not on the list. ND is the only source selling that story. "wishful thinking". My no 5 would be UGA or maybe Tennesee Edited by Bullwinkle

He is right...

USC

USF

Miami

UF

ND

I'll bet you $5 that ND is not on the list. ND is the only source selling that story. "wishful thinking". My no 5 would be UGA or maybe Tennesee

I will not bet $5. Because I really don't follow HS kids that much.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

He is right...

USC

USF

Miami

UF

ND

I'll bet you $5 that ND is not on the list. ND is the only source selling that story. "wishful thinking". My no 5 would be UGA or maybe Tennesee

I will not bet $5. Because I really don't follow HS kids that much.

Look... you made a comment that I knew was wrong... I was just letting you know as well as everyone else.... I found it interesting that you rail against pay sites then make a general statement that 247 isn't in direct contact when you have no clue as to whether that's the truth or not.

That being said, I'll take your bet.