• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Wharton HS **2013**

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

We need to get this kid to commit to our program.

It might be a pipe dream but the top two on my wish list for next year are Vernon 3 and Leon McQuay 3...  ;D

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Perhaps being down the street from the school, we can make regular visits and continue to show a strong interest. Maybe that could go a long way.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Or maybe coach Holtz has dinner meetings at his assistant's house  ;)

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

those meetings would go over nicely if each coach had a BE ring on their finger.  zomgpleasewinthisyear!

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Blurb from premium article.

Hargreaves Excited About "Big Four" Offers

The Territory.org (subscription) - Laura McKeeman - ‎1 hour ago‎

Hargreaves says two schools are in tied at the first place spot on his list right now: Florida State and South Florida. "I love Florida State. I wanted that offer really bad and I'm so excited about it. USF is tied with FSU as my leaders.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Hargreaves says two schools are in tied at the first place spot on his list right now: Florida State and South Florida. "I love Florida State. I wanted that offer really bad and I'm so excited about it. USF is tied with FSU as my leaders.

I'm betting it boils down to who has a better season. Dad is gonna be able to throw some weight into the argument if USF has a big season.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

I'm betting it boils down to who has a better season. Dad is gonna be able to throw some weight into the argument if USF has a big season.

Lets hope so. he would be a huge get

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  557

I love that he refered to it as the "Big 4". First time I have heard a recruit refer to it as the "big 4". ""I was kind of surprised to get these offers so early but I'm so happy about them. I mean it's the big four in Florida" I know his dad is a coach for us and he probably has some bias, but still nice to hear a recruit talk about the "big 4".

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867

Something to think about... could be totally off the wall, BUT after this season Stoops (FSU Def Cord.) may be a hot commodity, and bolt for a H.C. job somewhere. Do you think it's above Jimbo to put the idea in his fathers head to have a chance to coach his son at FSU?? (money talks)

Lets see how this year plays out, but I see FSU improving this season, and there coaching staff getting many tempting job offers.

could be paranoia on my end as well  >:D

Go Bulls...

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  557

Something to think about... could be totally off the wall, BUT after this season Stoops (FSU Def Cord.) may be a hot commodity, and bolt for a H.C. job somewhere. Do you think it's above Jimbo to put the idea in his fathers head to have a chance to coach his son at FSU?? (money talks)

Lets see how this year plays out, but I see FSU improving this season, and there coaching staff getting many tempting job offers.

could be paranoia on my end as well  >:D

Go Bulls...

It's paranoia. IF Stoops leaves FSU is going to be looking for a big time DC. Hargraeves is not that guy. He has never been a DC before and I don't think that FSU would want to have him test the waters in Tally.

If Jimbo was dumb enough to offer Hargreaves the DC job just to get his son to suite up at FSU than he needs to have his head examined. You don't make a coaching decisions (especially a coordinator’s job) based on the desire for one recruit.