• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Bolts Playoffs Thread...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

We're still in this thing... Hopefully the forum is packed tonight and we can bring in some of that energy from the last game!

The energy was 7th gamish which, like Guy said, it basically was for the Bolts, as was game 5 ... but the key to the win was changing national anthem singers after the first guy was 0-2 ... even if the one last night was worse. The song was not meant to be draaaaaaggggged out like a **** nightclub song.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Wish I could have seen this series - been keeping up with it via ESPN Scorecenter, and it looks like its been epic.  Hope they can get it done and move on tomorrow night.  Go Bolts!

Wish I could have seen this series - been keeping up with it via ESPN Scorecenter, and it looks like its been epic.  Hope they can get it done and move on tomorrow night.  Go Bolts!

Another good place to follow is http://www.nhl.com/ ...

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Big Game Tonight!!!

Typically I would talk some trash but I don't want to jinx the Bolts so I will just pull a Jimbo Leavitt and talk about how good the other team is...

• Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

After the 7pm games VS will be showing the remainder of our game, so you can at least watch that part if you have basic cable that includes that channel.  I live out of the area too and sometimes miss things if they aren't on basic cable and I don't feel like going out to a bar to watch.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Good idea.

After the 7pm games VS will be showing the remainder of our game, so you can at least watch that part if you have basic cable that includes that channel.  I live out of the area too and sometimes miss things if they aren't on basic cable and I don't feel like going out to a bar to watch.

Don't get VS - used to when I had Charter digital cable, now I get Dish Network, and while it's good, in our area you have to get some pretty expensive upgrades to get that and some other sports channels on my wish list ... *sigh*

Good idea.

Actually, I'm out of town and forced to the Internet until VS kicks in and ESPN does a lot better job of tracking the game itself ... unless you want to pay.

• Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

And of course the piece of **** Bruins collapse in the last few minutes and the early game goes to overtime.  So much for getting to watch the last period of ours.

And of course the piece of **** Bruins collapse in the last few minutes and the early game goes to overtime.  So much for getting to watch the last period of ours.

Only good thing about that was I thought I heard about a scenario where we would have home ice if we win tonight and Montreal winning was part of that scenario ...

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Woo the comeback is complete  ;D

Played like crap but still able to win

Bolts were a what, 2-1 shot disadvantage?  :o

(Just wish my Panthers could be as good.)

Archived