• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Reno Henderson OT Vanguard HS Ocala, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Havent heard anything else. ESPN has him as solid verbal, scout has him with high interest and rivals has him as a solid verbal

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  622

Hopefully it will be solidified once the staff gets to see him in action this spring. They haven't seen him in some time.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Reno could be our Giddens in the 2012 class. I can't believe Holtz hasn't spoken to him yet about solidifying his commit.

• Content Count:  136

Reno could be our Giddens in the 2012 class. I can't believe Holtz hasn't spoken to him yet about solidifying his commit.

No knock on Reno as he is a good player but there is no way he will be our Giddins of this class. Giddins was an elite player coming out HS. He was a Parade All American, CSTV National Defensive Player of the Year, USA Today first-team All-American, and was selected for the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. USF is in on a lot of talented kids early so it's still left to be seen who may be our Giddins or TRex of this class.

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Any updates on Reno?  Seems to have been quite a while since he was close to committing.

• Content Count:  136

Any updates on Reno?  Seems to have been quite a while since he was close to committing.

He is not listed as a commit because the staff is still evaluating him and other higher rated OL USF is in on.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

He is not listed as a commit because the staff is still evaluating him and other higher rated OL USF is in on.

Rivals shows him as "committed" as of 3/14/11.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/usf/football/recruiting/commitments/2012

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

While true, Greg had updated his article to say that we should hold off on considering him a commit.  Some other sites no longer list him as one.

I was just wondering if there was any more recent news on him since March 13th.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Seems like he could be good.

• 1 month later...

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

While true, Greg had updated his article to say that we should hold off on considering him a commit.  Some other sites no longer list him as one.

I was just wondering if there was any more recent news on him since March 13th.

GA responded to a post about him today in his blog:

Bullology May 14, 2011 7:36 AM About 16 hours ago Greg, can you address the status of OL Reno Henderson. He was listed as a commit on Scout and ESPN but not Rivals. He remains listed as committed on ESPN but no longer Scout and if he was, this would make 6 commits. Is Reno committed or not?

Greg Auman May 14, 2011 8:40 AM About 15 hours ago Bullology, Henderson wants to play for USF, though I don't think he yet has what you would call a committable offer. USF had assistant Phil McGeoghan up to Ocala to see him, and he's working on his test scores.

Archived