• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Josh Parris TE, Stephenson HS, Stone Mountain (Ga.)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Another offer to a Stephenson guy. Runs a 5.31- 40. But he's big. 247 shows an offer fom VA as well. Looking for film.

KippLAdams Kipp Adams

Stone Mountain (Ga.) Stephenson TE Josh Parris (6-3, 230) picks up his 1st offer from #USF. Ten juniors from Stephenson now have D1 offers.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

Another offer to a Stephenson guy. Runs a 5.31- 40. But he's big. 247 shows an offer fom VA as well. Looking for film.

KippLAdams Kipp Adams

Stone Mountain (Ga.) Stephenson TE Josh Parris (6-3, 230) picks up his 1st offer from #USF. Ten juniors from Stephenson now have D1 offers.

are we trying to do a package deal for all their players

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Seriously!  Did they win state?  lol  If we're going to be offering this many, I would hope they did pretty well last season..

Here's that film. guy is a solid Pass Catcher and runs like a truck after the catch. We could have a Stephenson HS weekend for recruits and charter a 747 to bring em all down.

• Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

Seriously!  Did they win state?  lol  If we're going to be offering this many, I would hope they did pretty well last season..

looks like they ended the season 9-2

• Content Count:  993

Stephenson lost in the 1st rd of playoffs.  The two teams they lost to were ML King and Hillgrove who were both 5A  playoff teams, which is the highest division in Georgia.  All the kids we've offered have other BCS offers and 4 of them are national type recruits.  1 of those 4 just transferred in this offseason.

http://www.ghsa.net/2010-2011-ghsa-class-aaaaa-state-football-championship-bracket

• 3 months later...

• Content Count:  1,079

Were really hitting Stephenson HS hard this year and we got our first commit out of there.  6'3" 242 lb TE Josh Parris. He has offers from Mississippi, Virginia, Va Tech, Suthern Miss, Cuse, L'Ville, Vandy, and Boston College. 4.7- 40, 27 inch vert, 3.2 GPA. Louisville and Boston College just offered him tonight too according to Greg Auman:

Most of the stuff I can find on him are on Twitter:

gregauman Greg Auman

So new USF commitment Josh Parris picks up offers tonight from Louisville & Boston Coll. Unfazed, says "I'm a Bull and going to stay a Bull"

TBO_USFBulls Adam Adkins

Right after I spoke w/ new #USF commit Josh Parris, L'ville, Boston Col. extend offers. Response? "I'm stayin with the Bulls no matter what"

Thought this was pretty funny about how hard we are recruiting his HS team:

gregauman Greg Auman

USF trying to get a bunch from deep, talented Stephenson HS roster. Asked who else has USF offers, Parris says "basically all the starters."

Great to hear that about Josh. He is a stud at TE. I hope this doesn't deter Sean Price, we want his big bones, too.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Were really hitting Stephenson HS hard this year and we got our first commit out of there.  6'3" 242 lb TE Josh Parris. He has offers from Mississippi, Virginia, Va Tech, Suthern Miss, Cuse, L'Ville, Vandy, and Boston College. 4.7- 40, 27 inch vert, 3.2 GPA. Louisville and Boston College just offered him tonight too according to Greg Auman:

Most of the stuff I can find on him are on Twitter:

gregauman Greg Auman

So new USF commitment Josh Parris picks up offers tonight from Louisville & Boston Coll. Unfazed, says "I'm a Bull and going to stay a Bull"

TBO_USFBulls Adam Adkins

Right after I spoke w/ new #USF commit Josh Parris, L'ville, Boston Col. extend offers. Response? "I'm stayin with the Bulls no matter what"

Thought this was pretty funny about how hard we are recruiting his HS team:

gregauman Greg Auman

USF trying to get a bunch from deep, talented Stephenson HS roster. Asked who else has USF offers, Parris says "basically all the starters."

Ataboy Holtz.

• Content Count:  136

Great to hear that about Josh. He is a stud at TE. I hope this doesn't deter Sean Price, we want his big bones, too.

I think the staff wants to take 3 TEs in this class. Price is still the top target.

Archived