• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HI ALL!!!!!

flipflop4900

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

It is a combination of things for you...every time I get on this board in 5 years you come into any thread and start saying how bad Matts stats are or how many picks he threw, and you say it is your duty to state facts and stats well it is not. I mean I can be on here talking about a wide out or a linemen or anything at all, and you will turn it into a how bad Matt is thread. Don't know what you have against Matt or if that is just your nature. But from what I can tell you are a very unhappy man, who ,in fact, like it when you get people going and I am afraid I have fallen into your trap. So, for now, we will just agree to disagree, and take care my friend, hope you find happiness in USF football somewhere, because in the 5 years I have been on here, I have seen none from you.   

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Any chance he can get a sixth year of eligibility for the last 3 games? We sure could use him down south!!

Go MG!! Go Argos!!

Goooooooo BULLS!!

not to take anything away from Matt but he had a 121 qb rating his red shirt sophomore year. not much different from Daniels 119.9 rating this year.

lets not go there I can not even compare matt to BJ sorry   thats not what I am here for  yall have what you have now. I hope he does well with USF but got a feeling you will be better at that position next year  hang on help is on the way

this is the only thing I wrote then followed I wish him the best here.  But whatever you think is right I guess.  LOL

Archived