• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HI ALL!!!!!

flipflop4900

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  32
  • Days Won:  0

Who the hell is Beastiebull and why does he have a Mets picture on a USF message board?

BTW Matt Grothe was the best thing that ever happened to USF's football program.  It could also be said that Matt Grothe was the best thing that ever happened to USF admissions.....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  174

"Your son was awesome for USF. I'll never forget him."

I agree wholeheartedly with that statement... "Happy Holidays To You and Yours"      :gobulls "GO BULLS" :gobulls

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

This is why I hardly ever post here anymore.  It's just not worth the aggravation.  Hi Flip, hope all is well.  Do you still come to any USF games?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

It is my duty to state an alternate view point on this board

Your duty? Full of yourself much? This isn't a anti-freedom forum where us poor abused posters need big bad beastie to defend our rights as Americans. Please, feel free to lay down your arms, we don't need any help getting alternate view points,

Papa G, please send our well-wishes to Matt, I am positive he will be successful.

• Content Count:  1,037

Thanks all and I will tell him.  Sitting Bull,  yes a few.  Would love to see you.  Thanks all and have a wonderfull holiday!!

• Content Count:  4,738

BTW Matt Grothe was the best thing that ever happened to USF's football program.

this is truth.  Blackwell was great but our program was sinking fast until Grothe arrived.  He set the bar with his performance.  stats are for losers.  he played great. 

Guest nybullsfan

BTW Matt Grothe was the best thing that ever happened to USF's football program.

this is truth.  Blackwell was great but our program was sinking fast until Grothe arrived.  He set the bar with his performance.  stats are for losers.  he played great

+1

You never knew what would happen when Matt was in the game, both good and bad, LOL. But we always knew he would never give up and we always had a chance. Matt's heart is as big as Canada. Hope he's the next Flutie!!

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Usf fan since blackwell...My wife and I met in the Grothe era; so I will always remember Blackwell but love Grothe

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Good god I come on here to say hi, as I havent been on here in forever, And to let the people that care whats going on with matt. Then I get Beastie acting like a four year old, Do you have a beeper on your belt that alerts you " Matts dad is on" Matts dad is on" so you can get on here and bash him. I mean really. Who the hell cares. It started and I said I am not here to compare the two as i knew it would go there. But you in all your glory, and hope you feel good. Weather you liked Matt or not,  REALLY who cares he is gone. So beastie go back to your monkey bars recess is almost over, and it will be back to finger painting and glueing the macaroni noodles on the cup. Thanks faza, and what I meant by help is on the way is, you have two QB's besides BJ there now with no competition for BJ and you all know that will either make BJ better or the better one will take the job. And Beastie, you have busted my balls and Matts since day one. I will say it slow,  h e i s g o n e, so enjoy and I am sure you will have some catchy come back or take your ball and go home but either way. So wear your Bulls gear proud and keep on keeping on.....oh whats that is that your beeper " Matts dad on"  Matts dad on"  better run and get to a cpu, gotta bash them!  sorry all but I dont have to keep it nice anymore as Matts gone so p i s s  off Beastie

Good job with the response, and two thumbs up.  Most of us are glad you are here.  Some people are just dicks through and through, and it isn't even worth addressing them.  I know you are not on here much, but there is an "ignore" feature that will alllow you to by pass all of a certain poster's posts.  You may want to use it.

I for one am glad you are on here, really enjoyed MG's years with the Bulls, and he is a major reason we got into the national scene for football.  And not that BJ is worse, or better, but our team just isn't better right now overall. 

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

no disrespect to you or your son.  It is my duty to state an alternate view point on this board from time to time.  Not to hurt others' feelings.  By the insults you incessantly toss around towards me I see that you are hurt.  I apologize for that and obviously, I won't resort to those same low-brow tactics.   I can understand your vitriol as your own son is being discussed.

However it is Faze with his holier than thou insulting retort towards me that I'm after on this one.   If anything is said about MG that you don't appreciate during our ensuing exchange let me apologize in advance. 

Happy holidays to you and to MG.

Dude, how many people stop by here to say hi?  Not many players, coaches, or friends/family of players do.  And then when one does, you bash them. 

Try using a filter in your life.  Don't post stuff on here, or any board, that you would not say to that person sitting in their living room.  If you are truly a USF fan, as you state you are, and you were sitting in the living room of Matt and his dad's house, and talking about USF sports and how things are going, then one of two things would happen.  Either you would (A) talk to him like you posted on here and then you'd be a *****, or you'd (B) find a more civil way to talk that wouldn't include bashing the person, and you would be more likeable. 

You will now react and say that you'd go with (A) and then we would all know what we are dealing with.

I think it is incredibly rude to get on a "nice" thread from an ex-player's father, and start a bashing thing.  That is just dickish...

Archived