• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HI ALL!!!!!

flipflop4900

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

how much does it cost to mount a moose head?  that **** would be awesome

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,037

big bucks  no pun intended  lol  i brought Bj into this thread how  I saw it was turning into a comparision and wanted to stop that. Yes you are stateing facts, I get that but you seem to state them every time I get on here. What the hell is OP yall keep talking about?  Beastie, I am not nor have I ever said Matt is the greatest or is perfect, I in fact am kinda hard on him. But some how you  ya YOU always end up stateing the facts, and then hiding behind that staement " I am only stateing the facts"  well it is my turn to state facts....you sir are an idiot...... thanks and have a great day..  All I wanted to do is say hi to all the people I talked to for the five years Matt was playing for USF. And get this  same old crap I guess.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

well it is my turn to state facts....you sir are an idiot...... thanks and have a great day.. 

100% correct....

and OP is Original Poster.... in this case, you.  ;D

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

big bucks  no pun intended  lol   i brought Bj into this thread how  I saw it was turning into a comparision and wanted to stop that. Yes you are stateing facts, I get that but you seem to state them every time I get on here. What the hell is OP yall keep talking about?  Beastie, I am not nor have I ever said Matt is the greatest or is perfect, I in fact am kinda hard on him. But some how you  ya YOU always end up stateing the facts, and then hiding behind that staement " I am only stateing the facts"   well it is my turn to state facts....you sir are an idiot...... thanks and have a great day..   All I wanted to do is say hi to all the people I talked to for the five years Matt was playing for USF. And get this  same old crap I guess.

I agree with you, even if something is true it doesn't mean any time is a good time to bring it up.

Your son was awesome for USF. I'll never forget him.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

Flip, now is a good time to use the Ignore feature.

big bucks  no pun intended  lol  I brought Bj into this thread how  I saw it was turning into a comparison and wanted to stop that. Yes you are stating facts, I get that but you seem to state them every time I get on here. What the hell is OP y'all keep talking about?  Beastie, I am not nor have I ever said Matt is the greatest or is perfect, I in fact am kinda hard on him. But some how you  ya YOU always end up stating the facts, and then hiding behind that statement " I am only stating the facts"  well it is my turn to state facts....you sir are an idiot...... thanks and have a great day..  All I wanted to do is say hi to all the people I talked to for the five years Matt was playing for USF. And get this same old crap I guess.

I agree with you, even if something is true it doesn't mean any time is a good time to bring it up.

Your son was awesome for USF. I'll never forget him.

I am not looking for compliments on Matt , but thanks so much,  as i said just wanted to say hi. I did that and got "BJ is no better than Matt" from Beastie...ok hope he feels better about him self.. SWEET,  IM THE OP!!  woohoo  did not know what that meant lol!!  I am still a USF fan, and will continue to support my team, but not all fans can do that ,I think   take care and thanks again.  Yea Cousin Ricky agreed!!

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

no disrespect to you or your son.  It is my duty to state an alternate view point on this board from time to time.  Not to hurt others' feelings.  By the insults you incessantly toss around towards me I see that you are hurt.  I apologize for that and obviously, I won't resort to those same low-brow tactics.   I can understand your vitriol as your own son is being discussed.

However it is Faze with his holier than thou insulting retort towards me that I'm after on this one.   If anything is said about MG that you don't appreciate during our ensuing exchange let me apologize in advance. 

Happy holidays to you and to MG.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Flip, now is a good time to use the Ignore feature.

yes if one cannot stand the heat one should get out of the kitchen, as you obviously did. 

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

no disrespect to you or your son.  It is my duty to state an alternate view point on this board from time to time.  Not to hurt others' feelings.  By the insults you incessantly toss around towards me I see that you are hurt.  I apologize for that and obviously, I won't resort to those same low-brow tactics.   I can understand your vitriol as your own son is being discussed.

However it is Faze with his holier than thou insulting retort towards me that I'm after on this one.   If anything is said about MG that you don't appreciate during our ensuing exchange let me apologize in advance. 

Happy holidays to you and to MG.

The problem is, you said Daniels' stats and Grothe's stats are comparable. Actually, "identical" is the word you used. Their stats are by no means identical.

Grothe as a sophomore: 232/392 (59.2 percent) for 2670 yards, 14 touchdowns and 14 interceptions. QB rating of 121.04. 198 carries for 872 yards (4.4 yards per carry) for 10 touchdowns.

Daniels so far as a sophomore: 119/206 (57.8 percent) for 1457 yards, nine touchdowns and 12 interceptions. QB rating of 119.95. 98 carries for 235 yards (2.4 yards per carry) and four touchdowns.

I'm not saying Daniels sucks, and there are certainly loads of variables (different receivers, coaches and offense), so it may not mean much. But Daniels' stats are certainly not as good as Grothe's by any stretch.

You throw these false stats out there to start an argument that nobody is interested in, then whine that you're just stating "facts" (incorrect ones, remember). It'd be better to just not bring it up.

nice bulls83

BEASTIE,  IT IS YOU WHO SHOULD EXIT THE ROOM WITH THE STOVE>>>>  WHAT  IS THE SAYING...PORCH AND BIG DOGS ARE IN IT..BUT I CANT REMMEMBER  lmao  I WILL GIVE YOU 2.50 FOR ALL THOSE 50 CENT WORDS YOU USED.  AND I AM NOT HURT AT ALL BECAUSE YOUR DISCUSSION ABOUT MY SON MEANS NOTHING TO ME. JUST LIKE TO MAKE YOU LOOK A FOOL.....WINNER.  SO PLEASE DONT MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I AM GOING TO RUN AND HIDE CAUSE IM NOT. NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO USE "I AM JUST STATING THE FACTS" PLEASE DO AND DONT TALK OUT ANY HOLES THAT YOU DONT EAT THRU!!

Archived