• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Josh Grady- Armwood HS

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,558
  • Days Won:  29

If he comes here, seems he would RS for sure and then see how he does at QB ... better man wins.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

If he comes here, seems he would RS for sure and then see how he does at QB ... better man wins.

Watching film of him today and I think he can compete with the QB's in this class in Skip's offense. He is big and has a great arm and is one heck of a competitor. He may well be a better drop back passer than BJ, especially at this point in his development. I don't think anyone should assume that he is only being recruited as a DB. He is very likely to wind up the QB prospect of this class. It would be a big feather in our cap to land him and he would be well served to wind up here. Does anyone have 2010 highlight or individual game film of Josh? If so, please post.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Bill, the kid himself has said in interviews that USF is on him as a DB.  He also talked about how USF had Nate Allen come in as a QB but change to DB and get to the NFL.

Now if USF changes and pursues him as a QB that is fine by me, but I think it would be a bit transparent at this point.  Especially with 2 QBs already committed and still chasing Bridgewater and Brisset.

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Build the wall Skip.

Bill, the kid himself has said in interviews that USF is on him as a DB.  He also talked about how USF had Nate Allen come in as a QB but change to DB and get to the NFL.

Now if USF changes and pursues him as a QB that is fine by me, but I think it would be a bit transparent at this point.  Especially with 2 QBs already committed and still chasing Bridgewater and Brisset.

I think all those interviews were prior to this season. After seeing his production this year, I imagine that CSH might reconsider letting him have a shot at QB. Don't think that would be less than transparent. He seems quite interested in us as a team, I am hope this will all sort out for the best for him and us. I really like this young man, seems like a leader.

After the scuttlebutt from Lakeland this might well be getting more interesting. Josh are you listening? We would love having you here, we can finish up with this BE crud and move on to some really BIG FISH, Reptiles and Indians.

I am starting to feel the love from Josh. I really think he wants to be a Bull and I think we would be really fortunate to get him.

via twitter

joshnewberg

Armwood QB Josh Grady tells me he'll be at the #USF v #Pitt game this weekend for an unofficial visit.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I am starting to feel the love from Josh. I really think he wants to be a Bull and I think we would be really fortunate to get him.

via twitter

joshnewberg

Armwood QB Josh Grady tells me he'll be at the #USF v #Pitt game this weekend for an unofficial visit.

I don't consider it "love" per se. It may just be he wanted to snag a free ticket to see a potentally exciting game with big-time ramifications for either team. Hopefully, he makes the right choice and comes to his hometown university to make history.

via twitter

joshnewberg

I don't consider it "love" per se. It may just be he wanted to snag a free ticket to see a potentally exciting game with big-time ramifications for either team. Hopefully, he makes the right choice and comes to his hometown university to make history.

Wasn't basing it just on the trip this weekend  ;)

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Ran into one of my fraternity brothers at the game today and he had his son and nephew with him.  I hadnt seen his son since we had our 35th fraternity anniversary 4 years ago and he was in middle school.  He says you should come see my son play they he is at armwood and thinking of coming to USF next year so he can pledge the same fraternity as his father.  Of course I began hazing him immediately.  >:D  The kid was Josh and I didn't realize that he is the one you guys are saying is so good.  He is a good kid and I do hope he stays here.  He would have alot of support in the area not just on the football field.  btw I feel we have more then a fair chance on keeping him here.