• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anthony Chickillo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

Don't like the fact that a born and bred Cane could be on campus with a guy who appears to be ready to jump ship on Miami.  Not that i expect to get Teddy but having Chik on campus could backfire, big time.  I  just hope the coaches know something we don't know. 

Um, how about that he decommitted from Miami, he doesn't like the 3-4 that Golden runs, he has an official visit scheduled to USF for mid-January and he's obviously interested in USF.

What, do you think we wants to come to campus and act as a double agent?

Golden is running a base 4-3. He said it during his introductory presser and also on the radio this morning.

He also said that he is going to rotate betwen a 4-3 and a 3-4, so it remains to be seen how much of each. Either way, Chickillo is obviously not sold on him yet if he is on USF's campus today.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Golden hasn't called AC as he promised and he's coming over to help recruit. I'd say those are pretty big statements. I'm pretty sure the USF coaching staff knows a lot of something or this wouldn't be happening.

via twitter

DSHurricane93 Dan Sileo

Spoke to anthony chickillio two secounds ago....coach golden promIssed to call him and he didn't..just saying

joshnewberg Josh Newberg

DE Anthony Chickillo tells me he's on his way over to #USF for an unofficial visit. Teddy Bridgewater is on campus for an OV. #interesting

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

DSHurricane93 Dan Sileo

Spoke to anthony chickillio two secounds ago....coach golden promIssed to call him and he didn't..just saying

This is getting ridiculous ....

http://www.ehow.com/how_2098800_report-ncaa-rules-violation.html

• Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

Looks like he spoke with Golden and is back in the fold for Miami according to their Rivals site.

Looks like he spoke with Golden and is back in the fold for Miami according to their Rivals site.

And if you believe that web site, Jon Gruden is the Coach of Miami and Jim Leavitt is the DC.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

kinda off topic but my cane buddy just called me and said Golden is going to make a run at the entire st thomas aquinas d1 prospect class

kinda off topic but my cane buddy just called me and said Golden is going to make a run at the entire st thomas aquinas d1 prospect class

If he said that he is FOS because he has very limited Scollies because of NCAA restrictions. The usual Miami spin machine in full force.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

If he said that he is FOS because he has very limited Scollies because of NCAA restrictions. The usual Miami spin machine in full force.

Even so, there are only 4 athletes committed to Miami at the moment, so it could be true. Anthony Chickillo, Phillip Dorsett, Nick Menocal, Jeremy Davis...

They only had 7 commits under Shannon. Has he he suddenly found another 7 available that were undiscovered until he got there? BTW Scout now lists Miami with 2 commits. This story is PR and no substance.

Even so, there are only 4 athletes committed to Miami at the moment, so it could be true. Anthony Chickillo, Phillip Dorsett, Nick Menocal, Jeremy Davis...

Scout didn't have Chick on the commit list.

Archived