• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Sam Diaz"??????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Days Won:  0

Who is this guy... he is going on people like corvin lamb, brion carnes, ace sanders, torrian wilson, brandon gainer and much much more and posting a bunch of crap trying to convince them to come to USF.

He is making us look stupid by posting on kids walls that are committed to other schools even. Im pretty sure he is pasco county govt official and USF booster. Its also a recruiting violation to contact recrutis as a booster.

just thinkin out loud.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Who is this guy... he is going on people like corvin lamb, brion carnes, ace sanders, torrian wilson, brandon gainer and much much more and posting a bunch of crap trying to convince them to come to USF.

He is making us look stupid by posting on kids walls that are committed to other schools even. Im pretty sure he is pasco county govt official and USF booster. Its also a recruiting violation to contact recrutis as a booster.

just thinkin out loud.

Can the school file a restraining order against him, in order to stop him contacting students or potential recruits??

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Let's back up....are you not a UCF fan posing as a USF fan on a USF site?

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

just thinkin out loud.

Tell Brett. I'm sure he'll listen.  ;D

• Content Count:  24

I am not. I know my first few posts were about UCF  but thats just coincidence. I am just mad because this guy is being stupid and it looks bad. especially when the recrutis he is contacting are mostly recruits committed elsewhere.

i just saw he posts on here under his facebook name so i am assuming its him. its kinda pissing me off.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

he gets far to involved in the recruitment of the student athletes... he facebook friends them and posts all over their wall.

kind of weird as he appears to be older than 30

• Content Count:  578

How the **** do you get a recruiting violation by what a fan says to recruits? Next thing you know rival fans will be posing as other fans and posting on Facebooks to get that team sanctions. Let's be realistic here and step it down a notch on the hyperbole. There are embarrassing people every where, online and at games. Nothing you can really do about it. The recruits clearly love the attention or they'd delete him off their Facebook.

• Content Count:  4,016

How the **** do you get a recruiting violation by what a fan says to recruits? Next thing you know rival fans will be posing as other fans and posting on Facebooks to get that team sanctions. Let's be realistic here and step it down a notch on the hyperbole. There are embarrassing people every where, online and at games. Nothing you can really do about it. The recruits clearly love the attention or they'd delete him off their Facebook.

The NCAA has gone after Universities already over it.  And the NCAA is already looking into policies on how to police up actions on facebook, twitter, etc.  They find it even more troublesome.  If you personally called a recruit on your own accord and told him to go to USF...that's an NCAA violation.  Period!  Now USF is possibly going to need to be more vocal with their alum, students, fans, boosters, and supporters by providing more written notifications on what an NCAA violation is...if USF does this they can get out of trouble for the actions of others.  But to do nothing...if it festers long enough, can be damning in the eyes of the NCAA.

Casual contact is one thing, but if fans are reaching out to create interaction that is a violation of the NCAA. 

• Content Count:  13

If you are a booster at a school and contact a recruit in an effort to influence in any way that is a violation.  It is not hard to prove at this point, he has posted contacted up to 10 recruits so far and his IP address is logged.  More stupid is if he is doing this on Pasco County's time.

Archived