• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nicest bathrooms on campus

bucbull70

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Cooper? Is that the bldg with the subway?  If so hell no.  See my rules above

That place violates all of them

My response was filled with sarcasm.

However, you can smell Subway from anywhere in the building.

went in there once.  standing in piss and the most overcrowded building. 

sorry- missed the sarcasm

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

this is my favorite thread of all time

I have never recommended a thread for the Hall of Fame, but this one should be there.  Theres something very therapeutic about taking a dump. 

I havent been on campus, especially to drop knowledge, in a loooong time.  But my favorite place was the 5th floor of the Library.  Not the nicest facilities, but plently of privacy.  Its all about being comfortable for me. 

this is my favorite thread of all time

I have never recommended a thread for the Hall of Fame, but this one should be there.  Theres something very therapeutic about taking a dump. 

I havent been on campus, especially to drop knowledge, in a loooong time.  But my favorite place was the 5th floor of the Library.  Not the nicest facilities, but plently of privacy.  Its all about being comfortable for me. 

i never liked the library.  seemed like there was bathrooms only off the elevator lobbys.  Maybe i didnt look hard enough.  Anytime i tried to sneak away to a floor to lower the boom it was never empty. 

There are some little used lecture halls on the other side of campus that were worth the detour

Nothing beats streaking up a clean toilet in a building or floor used primarily by faculty.

Makes you smile to be in the middle of a big one and a guy in some dress shoes and slacks walks in to see his sacred spot being violated by a student--with the bookbag hanging out the bottom

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  565

[move]Hall of fame!! Hall of fame!![/move]

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I have a wide stance!

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  760

Top floor of the Social Science bldg (SOC). It is literally one hallway from one side of the bldg to the other and I've never seen anybody up there. The bathroom is small with one toliet but u can be there alone for hours. And they somewhat renovated it with a new stall and toliet.

SOC also has one of the best water fountains as well.

On a side note, I love this thread.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  667

Top floor of the new NES building-- quite possibly the best place to drop bombs.  Since I'm not a student anymore, the new marshall center seems like a good place to lay one, especially the top floors.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  2,277

I'd have to say the Education Building.  I graduated in 2005 in Engineering.  The engineering buildings are occupied 24/7 with people studying so the bathrooms there are disgusting.  Our group of "studiers" often studied in the education building because the building was always really clean and empty.  There's not a whole lot of after hours studying going on in that building.  Also, I would bet that the majority of education majors are female, so that's less males using the bathrooms.  That's my reasons for my vote of the Education Building!  ;D