• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN Crew | Erin Andrews threads

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Days Won:  0

Erin Andrews looks like a horse, and she can't commentate worth a schmuck.  That Knowles chick is way smarter.

SMALL___Blasphemy___Shelly.jpg  :'(

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,433

No, Thursday nights are the A crew of Chris Fowler, Jessie Palmer, and Craig James.  Also, Erin Andrews should be on the sideline.  Definitely worth tivo-ing.

Chris Fowler calling a bulls game is like the grand wizard of the kkk hosting the NAACP Image Awards. . . . . each has no respect for the program participants and wish they'd just go away.

Agreed....he and Reece Davis are both on my list.  Reece for saying our helmet was no way cooler than USC's in the helmet challenge.  His comments were about tradition....I thought it was the coolest helmet, not most traditional.  These guys seem to go for every attempt to be sure the new guys can't disrupt "the club".  Sorry...we're bustin' right through....can U feel it??

• Content Count:  1,911

Well, what better way to impress Reece Davis and Chris Fowler by putting the pitt kittens down. Sometimes people dont see the light right away. Every game is another opportunity.

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Fowler voted USF #14, so he's not THAT bad.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Fowler has us at #14, which is 4 spots lower than the AP and Coaches' polls turned out. And USC (7), Georgia (8), Florida (9), Auburn (12), and Ohio State (13) ahead of us. USC and Florida lost to unranked teams (Florida lost at home even), and Ohio State and Georgia both got embarassed in their losses. And I didn't feel like Auburn was that much better than us coming into the season, so for him to have a 1 loss Auburn ahead of us (even if it was to LSU) is stupid.

So yes, Fowler is THAT bad. F- that d-bag

• Content Count:  1,633

Jessie Palmer = ANOTHER failed UF QB

I also think he was wearing a child's clip on tie the first game he did this year. They showed the guys talking, and his tie stoped half way down his shirt......he was probably wearing jorts as well (couldn't tell due to the camera angle)

If he's a failure, where can I sign up for that program? He was a nothing QB from Canada out of HS and him and his father bugged the old ball coach long enough and he finally gave him a ride, then he played in the NFL, and now he is one of the top annalists for ESPN.

Failure?

• Content Count:  2,726

Jessie Palmer = ANOTHER failed UF QB

I also think he was wearing a child's clip on tie the first game he did this year. They showed the guys talking, and his tie stoped half way down his shirt......he was probably wearing jorts as well (couldn't tell due to the camera angle)

If he's a failure, where can I sign up for that program? He was a nothing QB from Canada out of HS and him and his father bugged the old ball coach long enough and he finally gave him a ride, then he played in the NFL, and now he is one of the top annalists for ESPN.

Failure?

Seriously...good call dan.

I think we should all calm down on this announcer bashing.  Yea there is bias...there is always bias.  People always fear the Unknown(USF).

Why don't we just sit back and be happy that we have the "A" crew coming to RAYJAY and covering BIG EAST FOOTBALL.  I mean...they could send us that guy that talks real slow....lol

Erin Andrews is hot...she is a gator, but she is still hot.  The gator part just lowers her hotness level a bit. 

As for the rest of em...I think they're all great...who cares about Bias.  It will all come out in the wash...and this Thursday is a great time to do some laundry.

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  3,403

Fowler has us at #14, which is 4 spots lower than the AP and Coaches' polls turned out. And USC (7), Georgia (8), Florida (9), Auburn (12), and Ohio State (13) ahead of us. USC and Florida lost to unranked teams (Florida lost at home even), and Ohio State and Georgia both got embarassed in their losses. And I didn't feel like Auburn was that much better than us coming into the season, so for him to have a 1 loss Auburn ahead of us (even if it was to LSU) is stupid.

So yes, Fowler is THAT bad. F- that d-bag

Yep, only 3 voters in the entire poll have USF ranked lower than Chris Fowler.

• Content Count:  571

i'm thinking about making a sign that questions Fowler's ranking.

maybe something subtle like:

C.F.

#14?

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Fowler isn't out for USF blood, get over it.

Archived