• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Singabull's Rays Rants

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Terrible, 1st and 3rd with one out and old man cliff floyd can't get a freakin sac fly but strikes out.  What is it?  They go on the road and forget how to hit?  Just need a freaking sac fly!  Not looking good with all these road games in september.

But wait, they could of gotten bay or nady and they probably would've driven in a run.

I know this is hard for your small mind to fathom, but even someone like Nady occasionally only goes 1-4 and leaves runners on base.

Nady:  http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=280807113

1-4, 0 RBI, 3 runners LOB

It's a marathon, not a sprint.  Get used to it.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

We'll be able to focus on football in october instead of the rays.  But I guess it's ok because we have THE FUTURE, and then next year, we'll have THE FUTURE, and the year after that, you guessed it, THE FUTURE!

In case you haven't heard...the Rays are in First place!!!

Get over yourself.

• Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

We'll be able to focus on football in october instead of the rays.  But I guess it's ok because we have THE FUTURE, and then next year, we'll have THE FUTURE, and the year after that, you guessed it, THE FUTURE!

Get over yourself.

Sept. 1:  In case you haven't heard...the Rays are in First place!!! in the wild card standings.

Sept. 28:  In case you haven't heard...the Rays are in First place!!!....oh wait, at least we finished third.

• Content Count:  12,293

Get over yourself.

Sept. 1:  In case you haven't heard...the Rays are in First place!!! in the wild card standings.

Sept. 28:  In case you haven't heard...the Rays are in First place!!!....oh wait, at least we finished third.

havent you yankee fans been saying this since the end of may????

i honestly think that the rays will be in the playoffs and the yankees will be swimming in their pools.  but the red sox will make the playoffs.  i dont know who is gonna be the wild card or division winner but it really doesnt matter.  the wild card winner has to play the angels and the wild card has to play either the white sox or twins.

• Content Count:  873

Get over yourself.

havent you yankee fans been saying this since the end of may????

i honestly think that the rays will be in the playoffs and the yankees will be swimming in their pools.  but the red sox will make the playoffs.  i dont know who is gonna be the wild card or division winner but it really doesnt matter.  the wild card winner has to play the angels and the wild card has to play either the white sox or twins.

Mulheap is a Rays season ticket holder so he's the furthest thing from a yankee fan.

• Content Count:  509

I was just commenting on the ne'er criticize folk who tend to roam these parts.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

It's okay to criticize.  But to do it incessantly even when the team still finds ways to win is a little annoying.

Archived