• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF GLB TEAM HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruger7mmmag

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

What is the name of the Bull's team so I know if they offer me what offer to take.  I am a FA as of the first game next season.

It'll come from me or mikemcp88 or the owner albooker. 

Team is called the Oberon Bulls.

By the way, we just won our first exhibition game pushing our winning streak to 3...that's before we add you and the other selvie and another highly rated LB from Apis Bull if we can afford it along with that guard up above to fill out our line.  Plus, they look to be relegating us down a league (we started out in AAA as an expansion team!  OUCH RIGHT?)

So we should look pretty **** competitive next season.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

What is the name of the Bull's team so I know if they offer me what offer to take.  I am a FA as of the first game next season.

It'll come from me or mikemcp88 or the owner albooker. 

Team is called the Oberon Bulls.

By the way, we just won our first exhibition game pushing our winning streak to 3...that's before we add you and the other selvie and another highly rated LB from Apis Bull if we can afford it along with that guard up above to fill out our line.  Plus, they look to be relegating us down a league (we started out in AAA as an expansion team!  OUCH RIGHT?)

So we should look pretty **** competitive next season.

With those additions our defense should be pretty stout and our running game should really kick it into high gear since we wont be facing stacked AAA teams. 

• Content Count:  749
  • Days Won:  1

Do you have room for a true speed rusher like George?

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=597266

Physical Attributes    Football Skills

Strength: 51   Blocking: 15.37

Speed: 65   Tackling: 28.34

Agility: 49.25   Throwing: 10

Jumping: 22.81   Catching: 10

Stamina: 35.41   Carrying: 10

Vision: 22.76   Kicking: 9

Confidence: 22.6   Punting: 10

Experience/Skill Points and Cash

Level: 21   XP: 518/1000

Containment Abilities

Pass Rusher Abilities

Absolutely!  Right now we only have ONE human DE at level 15 and two CPUs, so as you can see we are quite thin.  I know we had two other George's on this site who were interested in coming over as FAs which I'm hoping is still the case.  If we can get them all, we'll not only be strong, but have depth which is HUGE in this game.  We'll sign him if he's free.  Can't afford to trade for him though as we don't have the reserves being a new franchise and all.

Good news though, we are now on a FIVE game winning streak...

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Ruger,

If you want my LB, http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=370472 you're going to have to convince rjdriver to trade him.

I also have a DE http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=652454, you might want.  The team he's on has been good to me, so I don't want to just leave them high and dry.

Ruger,

If you want my LB, http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=370472 you're going to have to convince rjdriver to trade him.

He's already sent me a trade offer for him.  We're just waiting to see if we can afford it which will come down to our ticket sales.  Chances are we make the deal, but just want to make sure we can do it.  We're at $2.9 million in the bank and our salaries are $3.1 million a year and we finished the regular season 2-14 so we're not sure what our ticket sales will generate.  Plus we're being relegated so not sure if that hurts or helps our ticket sales not too mention we ended on a 2 game regular season winning streak and have now won 3 straight exhibition games for 5 in a row overall.  Not sure how this all will compute.

As soon as it generates the ticket sales, we'll know exactly what we can do.  FA's we have NO PROBLEM signing, but in trading, that's where we really have to wait just a few days...Should know soon enough I imagine...

If you want the DE mentioned above he will be a free agent on season 5, day 19.  I could also ask for his release.  Just let me know.

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

We should be able to trade for Apis Bull within the next few days. That 3.1 mil is the amount we would pay over a full season. We should be fine. We need to bring in the apis bull, selvies first. We should have no problem bringing in the guard and RB.

Ruger and I were talking and we may move our current backup RB who has a 61 speed to WR. He is already becoming a bad ass elusive back.

I am stoked about next season. In the AA league, we should be at least a 500 club, probably better than that.

Archived