• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone else?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone else think the yankee fans are being a little classless with their anti-boston chants. I mean its an all-star game. I would understand it if it were a playoff game between the sox and yankees.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I wouldn't expect any difference... especially with papelbon and the "supposed" slight regarding the closing situation and rivera. 

That is life in the sox/yanks rivalry.  it knows no bounds.

• Content Count:  760

Nope not at all. No matter what the venue or what's at stake, when you put the Yanks and Sox together, there will always be pure animosity towards each other. Its what a true rivalry really is.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Only the way they flipped out at Paplebon, it was the eighth inning, i mean they still had Rivera in line to close and get a save if they pulled ahead just stupid in my opinion

I thought it was great when the yankee fans started chanting overrated, and the papelbon proceeds to strike out the next batter.  If Navarro didn't misfire... it would now be 3-2 AL.....

But 3-3 thanks to RBI from Evan.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

Does anyone else think the yankee fans are being a little classless with their anti-boston chants. I mean its an all-star game. I would understand it if it were a playoff game between the sox and yankees.

Dude, show a little respect .... it's the last all-Star game in yankee stadium EVER .... They should be able to sacrifice virgins in the stands if they want to.

Dude, show a little respect .... it's the last all-Star game in yankee stadium EVER .... They should be able to sacrifice virgins in the stands if they want to.

They gave that up after Ruth retired

• Content Count:  2,118

i have respect but nothing would make me happier to see someone hit a bomb off of rivera but that wont happen now, double play.

AL better end it now... they are running out of pitchers.

I think there is only 1 left after rivera.

Rivera can pitch the 10th... but after that, just Soria is left (unless I am missing someone)

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Triple B, now youre learning.  You know what would be cool if they had the all star game at the Trop.  All the old ball players can touch the sting rays in the tank.  That would be awesome.  :-*

Archived