• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do you guys want a conference championship?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I think ALL BCS conferences should have a minimum of 12 teams. Then ALL BCS conferences would have to play a conference chanpionship game. Ii also agree that bye weeks should be scheduled between the 3rd-10th weeks. This would level the playing field for all.

I wouldnt mind this rule and it would also give teams like Boise State, Hawaii, Utah, TCU, Fresno State, BYU ECU, Southern Miss, and Central Michigan a chance to join a BCS conference and try to make the leap from annually good mid major program to good BCS conference program. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

I really want the Big East to add 4 teams.  Thus adding a north and south division, and then making a conference championship.  I just dont know who the Big East could add.

Would South Florida be the only team in the south division?

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

The Big 10 has 11 teams. Take 1 of those, plus Notre Dame....or 2 if Notre Dame wants to join the Big 10. C-USA and the MAC both have 11 teams. Take one of each from those, and you get 2 more. Now we have 12.

OR, find a way into the SEC. Then you have 2 ACC and 2 SEC schools in the state of florida.(affordable, in conference road game trips!) I'll allow it.

Oh yeah....the question. There are pluses and minuses for each side. I'll be France.

Huh?  C-USA has 12 and MAC has 13.  We could take 1 from MAC, but there is no reason to.  It's fine the way it is.  Fix the BCS with a playoff system first.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

Villanova Philly market.

Been there, done that with Temple ...

Archived