• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bandwagoners piss me off

USF Colby

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  269
  • Days Won:  0

"Judge Mitchell?"  Well sorry there, big boy.  I was just trying to provide some information.

By all means, carry on.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Judge Mitchell was a compliment... not a backhand slap... you did too much for me when I was there to ever discredit you on here or any public site.

Would President Mitchell be more appropriate?  ;D

• Content Count:  106

You seemed a little miffed. Although I can't for the life of me figure out why?

Anyway, get use to the bandwagoners. There is nothing wrong with USF students starting to enjoy USF athletics!!!

Well that's my :2cents

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

Colby, use your head, son.  If you have that much money to plop down for ONE game, how is it that you don't have enough for season tickets of your own?  All this belly-aching would never have occured.

And you have a serious superiority complex (along with a few other complexes).  Don't get so mad at women.  Really, they are nice and soft and cuddly.  You might find a few to even be your intellectual superior.  Try one and get back with us on that.

<to self, "He's only eighteen, he's only eighteen...>

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

This is the kind of **** that made me hate the Lightning, I was a fan up until that Stanley Cup season. Then me, the guy who was in the stadium when they were struggling to even get half full was shut out while all the wealthy people and bandwagoners hogged all the tickets. So I just can't be a Lightning fan anymore,

This gets funnier and funnier the more it gets told ....

• Content Count:  1,334

Bandwagon fans are obnoxious no matter what, but it's hardly worth hating a team over.  Just taser them while nobody is looking.

• Content Count:  7

More fans, more noise.

More noise, more confusion!

(hopefully for visiting team, not like FAU who cheer louder when their team has the ball backed up to the goalline)

Slow down on the Bandwagon thing. Everyone had to jump on at some point and time.

There are a few of us that have been around for a while, living it up calling the players of Troy St. condoms and having to look up where Slippery Rock was coming down from.

But there is always more seats in RayJay that need filling.

I only have one request, don't act like you've been there forever if you haven't. 

But Welcome Now and cheer LOUD!!  If you can talk the next day, you didn't try hard enough.

• Content Count:  134

Well.... hmmm.  I don't know what you'd call me, I'm a die hard Auburn fan that has realistic views about the football program we have up here, but I have been following and pulling for USF for a while, so ya'll can clump me into whatever group ya feel like.

As far as your situation Colby, I know you're a little young, but you have to find positives in every situation.

Maybe she likes you and was trying to find common ground on something you like.  For instance, there's this woman that works at a mall up here doing make overs and crap all the time.  Now I don't know any kind of make up, but I try to ask her questions about the **** and she finally figured out that I was just trying to get to know her so I could play paddy cake.

So my advice, take it if ya want, If she looks good enough that a puppy dog would pull a freight train for her, try to politely correct her or just make that simple talk with the woman where you only hear like 3 words that are coming out of their mouth.  Ask her to go buy your tickets if she leaves class again that way ya'll can sit next to each other.

On the other hand, if she looks like a bulldog eating mayonaise, then just tell her to get your tickets and find a way to blackmail her or something.

Good luck.

• Content Count:  164

On the other hand, if she looks like a bulldog eating mayonaise...

That could be the funniest thing I've read today. I am now adding that to my verbal repertoire.

Archived