• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Bandwagoners piss me off

USF Colby

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Colby

I like you kid but I do remember your first post and how you had the Gators in your sig and how you were a Gator fan and you would also follow the Bulls and how you may some day like the Bulls as much as the Gators but it would be hard............... come on dude lay off the bandwagon stuff.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  155

i have been sporting the new USF logo as a tattoo since it was first announced... i say bring on the bandwagoneers.

the more people that "discover" usf, the better. football brings money and recognition to the school which in turn better the university by leaps and bounds

Guest Melissa

Theres this stupid ***** in one of my classes who tries to act like shes some know it all about USF football but it's so obvious shes not. Today she was like asking why the media doesn't respect us and then someone explained how USF's only been around 11 years and then she tried to be like yeah yeah I know that. The stupid ***** skips class to get tickets to games such as the UCF game while I was honest, went to class, and then stood on a long ass line and ended up not even being able to use the ticket. Then she goes on facebook and tries to act like shes the friggin queen of USF football.

I bet you a million dollars if they end up 9-3 at the end of the year this queen of USF would dissapear. It's one thing to be an obvious bandwagoner but to act like you know it all, that **** pisses me off. I swear to god I hate that stupid *****, get the **** off the bandwagon leave my team alone.

This is the kind of **** that made me hate the Lightning, I was a fan up until that Stanley Cup season. Then me, the guy who was in the stadium when they were struggling to even get half full was shut out while all the wealthy people and bandwagoners hogged all the tickets. So I just can't be a Lightning fan anymore, and if USF makes the title game and i'm not able to go because bandwagoners and wealthy people are the only ones getting tickets and the only way I can go is if I spend my life savings then theres going to be a problem.

But i'm not going to turn on the Bulls like I did the Lightning, in fact for the Bulls bowl how do students go about getting those tickets?

You turned on the Lightning and now "hate" them because of some stupid fans who hogged all the tickets??? Sounds like you know the very definition of bandwagoner. Support the TEAM regardless of the "fans"... if you don't you are NO BETTER than any of the "bandwagoners" that caused you to hate the team so much. I'm sorry, but pathetic. What is going to stop you from turning on the Bulls???

• Content Count:  12,293

Colby

I like you kid but I do remember your first post and how you had the Gators in your sig and how you were a Gator fan and you would also follow the Bulls and how you may some day like the Bulls as much as the Gators but it would be hard............... come on dude lay off the bandwagon stuff.

LOL, i remember that and I thought it might of been this same kid but i wasnt sure.

either way....just shhhhhhhhhhhh

• Content Count:  223

i have been sporting the new USF logo as a tattoo since it was first announced... i say bring on the bandwagoneers.

the more people that "discover" usf, the better. football brings money and recognition to the school which in turn better the university by leaps and bounds

You're right on the money. People love college football and having a local up and coming program will really motivate people to pay attention to the school. They will send their kids to USF, buy apparel, tickets, donate, etc. Everything will fall into place. Sadly, it takes a top athletic program to make a school known to outsiders.

Just think of what happens if Stan Heath gets the basketball program going...

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Nothing wrong with the bandwagon fans. BRING THEM ALL. I embrace you all. If they show up in green and scream on every defensive down... I'll take them.

• Content Count:  269

Love the enthusiasm.  What a great time to be a Bulls fan!

There's no reason for anyone to get too worked up about bowl ticket availability at this point.   Ticket distribution policies will depend on the bowl to which  USF is ultimately invited, and we will push out information about Bowl tickets and travel information as the picture becomes clearer.   It's always our hope that every Bulls fan who wants to attend will be able to; if demand exceeds supply, Bulls Club priority points will play a role.  There will be a plan for student ticketing as well.  

For now, my advice is to stay tuned to GoUSFBulls.com for information, and to continue cheering on our Bulls.   Information will be posted as we get closer to the post-season, and we'll be available to answer questions.    Bulls Club members (including students who give through SBC) and season ticket holders will receive priority point statements in the next month or so.   Priority points are earned through giving to athletics, purchasing season tickets to any of USF's varsity sports; length of season ticket history; purchasing away game tickets (beginning this year), and  several other categories.  More detail soon.

Thanks again, and Go BULLS!

Vicki

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I'm only 18...

You're only 18??

Really??

Because I never would have been able to tell that from your posts!!  They're always so mature and sensible!

:wah

• Content Count:  6,753
  • Days Won:  19

And Judge Mitchell has spoken... See you all at the National Championship game... one way or another, I will have a ticket for this game when USF is playing.

• Content Count:  695

Colby

I was a fan of both teams, are you not a fan of two teams in a sport? Give me a break, and now that i'm a USF student the Gators have become basically like Penn State, and UCLA to me, team that I like a lot but don't like them in that way. Before I was a USF student though I was still a huge fan but I was a Gators fan for longer and always wanted to go to UF but my grades weren't good enough. Don't call me stupid though, my GPA was 3.8 and I had an SAT score of 1210 but I didn't think that was good enough for UF so I didn't bother applying and risking dissapointment. However, I applied to USF for a reason. I love the athletics program, and i've been following the baseball, football, and basketball teams for a long time. If it wasn't for that i'd probably be at SPC right now like other Pinellas County kids my age.

Archived