• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Bandwagoners piss me off

USF Colby

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Hop aboard bandwagon fans, I'll drive the wagon.  I embrace and educate bandwagon fans so that they can become loyal fans.  Remember, not everyone is blessed with attending and graduating from USF, help those trying to find the light.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

Dude,

Calm down, did you just transfer from UCF or something with an attitude like that?

So she just got on board, GREAT!! in case you didn't notice, those bandwagonners just jumped our attendance from 20+K to 66K in three weeks.  They become real fans and they learn.

Someday you will graduate (hope your getting a useful degree) and you will be able to buy season tix to both and be a real fan.  A real fan likes to see their team supported.

Yes, I have not liked the years when I get preached at by some Gaytor that never completed high school, but, hell, they are still fans.

No, she will not be a real fan. I've always had problems with girls like her, in high school every year around the super bowl all of these dumb girls who couldn't tell the difference between a home run or a field goal would start talking like they were the ultimate football fan and start wearing jerseys and being like "So are you gonna watch the Super Bowl" and it was so annoying and now i'm having to deal with this **** again now that USF is good.

Maybe I should just ignore it, but it's hard to ignore it when this ******* girl sits right by me.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Priority points dictate who gets to buy tickets when and how many.  Most points are calculated by donation levels over the years and season tickets.  

• Content Count:  4,738

Dude,

Calm down, did you just transfer from UCF or something with an attitude like that?

So she just got on board, GREAT!! in case you didn't notice, those bandwagonners just jumped our attendance from 20+K to 66K in three weeks.  They become real fans and they learn.

Someday you will graduate (hope your getting a useful degree) and you will be able to buy season tix to both and be a real fan.  A real fan likes to see their team supported.

Yes, I have not liked the years when I get preached at by some Gaytor that never completed high school, but, hell, they are still fans.

No, she will not be a real fan. I've always had problems with girls like her, in high school every year around the super bowl all of these dumb girls who couldn't tell the difference between a home run or a field goal would start talking like they were the ultimate football fan and start wearing jerseys and being like "So are you gonna watch the Super Bowl" and it was so annoying and now i'm having to deal with this **** again now that USF is good.

Maybe I should just ignore it, but it's hard to ignore it when this ******* girl sits right by me.

Next time she talks just point out in an obnoxious manner how little she knows about football and how stupid she sounds.  And end your tirade with some four letter bombs in the middle of class.

That should do the trick.

Priority points dictate who gets to buy tickets when and how many.  Most points are calculated by donation levels over the years and season tickets. 

How would this work for me? I'm only 18, i've been to a lot of games with my grandma from 98-01 and went to a bunch of games with friends or my dad from 02 until this year but none of the ticket purchases have been under my name, season tickets were under my grandmas name but that was only 4 seasons so I guess basically my only hope is ticketmaster or stubhub?

Priority points dictate who gets to buy tickets when and how many.  Most points are calculated by donation levels over the years and season tickets. 

How would this work for me? I'm only 18, i've been to a lot of games with my grandma from 98-01 and went to a bunch of games with friends or my dad from 02 until this year but none of the ticket purchases have been under my name, season tickets were under my grandmas name but that was only 4 seasons so I guess basically my only hope is ticketmaster or stubhub?

You get no points from grandma

Well do students have any kind of shot at tickets, do they get their own lottery?

Well do students have any kind of shot at tickets, do they get their own lottery?

I went to FSU my freshman year(sorry to admit).  Students had an allotment of Face Value tickets for the Fiesta Bowl.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Unfortunately no points from Grandma.  If you are a student you may be able to get in the student lottery or purchase from the USF allotment depending on how many the donors buy.  If, like the last 2 years, USF still has tickets left over in its allotment I assume they will make them available for public purchase.  As I understand the priority points, you have to be a current account.  (Possible exceptions would be huge donors like the Morsanis, Patels, etc.)

Archived