• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Bandwagoners piss me off

USF Colby

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

Theres this stupid ***** in one of my classes who tries to act like shes some know it all about USF football but it's so obvious shes not. Today she was like asking why the media doesn't respect us and then someone explained how USF's only been around 11 years and then she tried to be like yeah yeah I know that. The stupid ***** skips class to get tickets to games such as the UCF game while I was honest, went to class, and then stood on a long ass line and ended up not even being able to use the ticket. Then she goes on facebook and tries to act like shes the friggin queen of USF football.

I bet you a million dollars if they end up 9-3 at the end of the year this queen of USF would dissapear. It's one thing to be an obvious bandwagoner but to act like you know it all, that **** pisses me off. I swear to god I hate that stupid *****, get the **** off the bandwagon leave my team alone.

This is the kind of **** that made me hate the Lightning, I was a fan up until that Stanley Cup season. Then me, the guy who was in the stadium when they were struggling to even get half full was shut out while all the wealthy people and bandwagoners hogged all the tickets. So I just can't be a Lightning fan anymore, and if USF makes the title game and i'm not able to go because bandwagoners and wealthy people are the only ones getting tickets and the only way I can go is if I spend my life savings then theres going to be a problem.

But i'm not going to turn on the Bulls like I did the Lightning, in fact for the Bulls bowl how do students go about getting those tickets?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293

it comes with success.  no way around it.  if you are successful you WILL have bandwagon fans.

im just glad that i know i am NOT one of them

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

So this USF Queen is comparable to the UF Queen from points north?   ;D

Seriously, If we make a BCS game our allotment will be around 17K tickets.  They will be sold to existing donors and season ticket holders first, at face value.  I am sure SG will buy some to give out for free (just guessing on that).  I am also sure that students will be able to purchase tickets at face value from this allotment unless through some miracle the donors and season ticket holders bought the entire allotment.

• Content Count:  1,985

Dude,

Calm down, did you just transfer from UCF or something with an attitude like that?

So she just got on board, GREAT!! in case you didn't notice, those bandwagonners just jumped our attendance from 20+K to 66K in three weeks.  They become real fans and they learn.

Someday you will graduate (hope your getting a useful degree) and you will be able to buy season tix to both and be a real fan.  A real fan likes to see their team supported.

Yes, I have not liked the years when I get preached at by some Gaytor that never completed high school, but, hell, they are still fans.

• Content Count:  12,293

question about the bowl tickets..i am a season ticket holder and alumni so im not worried about being able to get tickets from our allotment...however, i  have 4 season tickets, does that mean i can only buy 4 bowl tickets?

• Content Count:  695

Well I know that their going to be there, but can they at least shut the **** up? I swear when this ***** tries to talk football I want to choke her, especially since during the first week of class she said she doesn't even really like football and only went to her high school games because everyone else does. Geez..I wonder why she's a USF fan..ughhhhhh..and ******* last week shes like going around asking everyone if their going to the game and telling them when to get tickets..yeah usf is doing a good enough job advertising themselves they don't need Ms. Know it All ***** going around.

Also, how do I get the tickets through the university? I tried using ticketmaster to go to last years bowl game in Alabama, but at the time my dad had taken my money to do something and so I really couldn't go. I imagine the tickets through the university aren't free but is there some kinda travel package, like would the university fly us up there and stuff?

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

question about the bowl tickets..i am a season ticket holder and alumni so im not worried about being able to get tickets from our allotment...however, i  have 4 season tickets, does that mean i can only buy 4 bowl tickets?

I've been wondering this too...

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Depends on the policy the AD's department takes.  Last 2 years you could but almost as many as you needed.  I think 8 or 10 was the limit on your initial order as I ordered 6 when we went to Charlotte.

• Content Count:  1,985

If we make it to BCS bowl it will probably be a lottery with you getting four lotter shots at buying a pair or 4.  I cannot imagine the BCS tix will be first come, and will probably get points added lottery draws for your donor status etc.

Archived