• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Caption This Picture II

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

JV_AR_7.24bg.jpg

Why don't you stop yapping and start swinging, pretty boy?  I guess $25 Million a year can't buy you a nutsack.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

Why don't you stop yapping and start swinging, pretty boy?  I guess $25 Million a year can't buy you a nutsack.

"If I close my eyes maybe this big tough guy will disappear"  

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

JV_AR_7.24bg.jpg

"Any second now my best bud Derek will come running to my rescue ............... any second now ................. any second now .......... any second now ........."

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

MMM  knuckle sandwhich... my favorite

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550

"smell this new cologne"

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

umm... in case you guys didnt notice in your wanking off to  the red sox, Varitek was such a big man he kept his mask on in the "fight".  Neither person did anything in that to make them seem any tougher and the only people making a big deal out of it are Boston fans because they're hanging their hats on this as a "turning point" to their season.  muahahaha, Boston has one of the worst defenses in baseball and won't even make the playoff the way they have been playing.      

umm... in case you guys didnt notice in your wanking off to  the red sox, Varitek was such a big man he kept his mask on in the "fight".  Neither person did anything in that to make them seem any tougher and the only people making a big deal out of it are Boston fans because they're hanging their hats on this as a "turning point" to their season.  muahahaha, Boston has one of the worst defenses in baseball and won't even make the playoff the way they have been playing.      

Varitek is a college boy and has enough brains to keep his face from getting scratched by pansy boy rodriguez.  Varitek did his job. Arod got hit on his elbow pad on a breaking ball. There is no reason to glare at the pitcher and yell stuff when you get hit by a breaking ball. If it were intentional it would be a fastball. Varitek got between Arod and his pitcher and as Varitek said, In some choice words I told him to get to 1B and he didnt like those choice words.  Red Sox and Yanks rivalry is like none other.  Sox are leading the wild card race so dont bet to much that they wont make the playoffs.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Varitek is a college boy and has enough brains to keep his face from getting scratched by pansy boy rodriguez.

That was unnecessary, though. ARod kept his gloves on so he wouldn't damage his French manicure ..........

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

Its smart... i applaud him... this isn't freaking hockey... you don't have to throw down your gloves to send a message.   It wasn't a fist fight it was a wrestling match.  ARod is 6'4, varitek is 5'11, maybe 6'0 with his helmet on.  Notice Varitek kept his glove on too... so arod gets fists while varitek gets spongy leather.

Its a wash... varitek got in a good open palm-heel strike to the chin, after that, varitek did lose his mask on the ground, unintentionally, and that didn't help ARod.  

That strike was the most important part as it sparked the sox to victory and brought them together... it doesn't even matter who won, just that the Sox are playing with passion again... for the first time this season.

Its smart... i applaud him... this isn't freaking hockey... you don't have to throw down your gloves to send a message.   It wasn't a fist fight it was a wrestling match.  ARod is 6'4, varitek is 5'11, maybe 6'0 with his helmet on.  Notice Varitek kept his glove on too... so arod gets fists while varitek gets spongy leather.

Its a wash... varitek got in a good open palm-heel strike to the chin, after that, varitek did lose his mask on the ground, unintentionally, and that didn't help ARod.  

That strike was the most important part as it sparked the sox to victory and brought them together... it doesn't even matter who won, just that the Sox are playing with passion again... for the first time this season.

In NFL if you get in a fight on the field and take your helmet off, you get tossed from the game. Of course if you get in a fight you will get tossed anyway but lets say someone calls you out and you are ready to fight so you pull your helmet off and the other guy walks away. Now you get a personal foul and tossed from the game but the other guy is a coward.....Who wins?