• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

cee Finds Refuge at Greg's Blog

Brad

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Let's not forget that Ryan Hamilton was also banned.  :)

Didn't know that, was it for his own good? He emailed me to delete all his posts.  I didn't.  That was another chapter in the bizarre part of TBP history.  Strange.  I had forgotten about old Ryan.  I must be getting old.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

Bring Ryan back!!!  ;D

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Free Ryan Hamilton!

Really..that guy was harmless...I think he was banned in my absence.  I am sure I was told, but can't remember what the bloke did...I know he was annoying, but other than that I don't recall...maybe spamming the board?  He wasn't hard core felonious like the others in his group.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

Let's not forget that Ryan Hamilton was also banned.  :)

Didn't know that, was it for his own good? He emailed me to delete all his posts.  I didn't.  That was another chapter in the bizarre part of TBP history.  Strange.  I had forgotten about old Ryan.  I must be getting old.

Can I assume that BullOnly isn't technically "banned" because he is in line to be reinstated in 2035...?

Can I assume that BullOnly isn't technically "banned" because he is in line to be reinstated in 2035...?

I was afraid this would go in this direction.  So, here you go.  The bans on the old board did not translate...so BO could be among us as we speak. 

Stalking...

Just waiting...

For the chance...

To POUNCE.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Ryan went off the deep end one day and was continually creating threads asking that his other threads be deleted.  I missed it myself.  By the time I came on, I think USFMikeB and ApisBull had locked him down and deleted his threads.  I don't think his ban had anything to do with the content of his posts, just that he was making the boards unusable by the quantity.  A sort of message board Denial of Service attack.

I hope he comes back in a few years when he's more mature.  He'll be a passionate supporter in the future.

Guest wildrover

Back to the subject at hand, I'm really curious as to why Bulliever felt the need to call attention to this problem on his site and in the public.  Wouldn't it make more sense to just email Greg?  I've emailed him in the past and he's pretty responsive and as long as you present the issue in a clear and cogent manner I'm sure he would have seen the logic in your issue with Cee's posts. 

It just seems like that would have been the better less combative and more appropriate way to handle the issue in my opinion. 

Back to the subject at hand, I'm really curious as to why Bulliever felt the need to call attention to this problem on his site and in the public.  Wouldn't it make more sense to just email Greg?  I've emailed him in the past and he's pretty responsive and as long as you present the issue in a clear and cogent manner I'm sure he would have seen the logic in your issue with Cee's posts. 

It just seems like that would have been the better less combative and more appropriate way to handle the issue in my opinion. 

Sure,

I split the comment regarding cee, out of a post about Erskin (it was unrelated).  I addressed the cee's inappropriate comments as being just that and his history of such comments so that new members and guests here would not take the comment seriously as BullBlood did in thinking that to paraphrase "fans actually think CJL is doing something to harm athletes".  I also posted on Greg's Blog and emailed the SPT after Greg initially defended cee's post.  Here's my comment:

It's "cee" the troll that was banned from TheBullsPen.com.  You can disregard his comments as they rarely are sincere and instead only attack USF and anything related.  Like Knight_Light.  Looks like greg's blog is getting overrun with the USF-haters.

The comment I addressed and split was a comment ON THIS BOARD - not Greg's.  I want people on this board to know that what cee says there and repeated here (or anywhere) is bunk and not a widely shared belief by Bulls fans - whether anyone else challenges it or not.  I want people on this board, and this was a post started here, that the comment was false.    If that is not clear for you, the cee subject came up as part of a thread here started by another board member. 

I hope that is clear to you.

Now, I know you're coming at me because I stepped in on your spat with the lady, that's okay too, I have tough skin.  I also have some class and won't bother to ask why you were engaging in such a way with another board member and a female at that.  That's your deal.

Any other questions?  :)

On second thought, shouldn't you have emailed me?  Hypocrite.  ;D

Archived