• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UConn Girls

Apis Bull

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

Some people might think of me as a creep, but I just like to consider myself more of an expert facebook browser.  Anyways, I was going through your USF girls thread and I might have made a discovery.

From the USF girls thread:

P1010040.jpg

If the girl seated in that picture is the same as the girl on the right in this next picture... she's a UConn student.

n9022342_31861419_2488.jpg

I'm throwing a flag on the USF thread for use of an ineligible player.  I'll leave it up to the replay officials to decide.

• Content Count:  1,238

The girl seated in the top picture seems to have a different face than the one in the bottom. The penalty is denied and you receive 15yrd penalty with a loss of a time out.

The girl in the top picture also seems a bit more of a caucasion than the one in the bottom photo (she almost looks Indian). IMO.  ;D

• Content Count:  2,523

He's from UConn so you have to understand how they look at their women up there.  It's all after a 12 pack.  WIth that criteria set, you can see how he would be so easily confused...

• Content Count:  1,238

He's from UConn so you have to understand how they look at their women up there.  It's all after a 12 pack.  WIth that criteria set, you can see how he would be so easily confused...

:ROFLMAO

Put the six pack down sir and back away. Don't make me have to taze you bro.  ;D

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

The girl in the bottom picture is definitely Indian or Mexican... I should know... I banged a Mexican chick last night that looked just like her... although the girl in the pic appears to have bigger boobies.

I lived in Connecticut for five years from 19-24... I lived in Tampa for five years from 24-29... For what it's worth... I slept with 108 chicks roughly while I was at USF... While I was living in Connecticut, I slept with roughly 46 girls... Although the hottest girl I slept with was definitely in Connecticut, the women are light years apart in terms of quality. And the standards they throw at us are even worse... I spent a weekend in Connecticut two weeks ago... I hooked up with one chick, but I didn't get to hit it. The week before, I was in Tampa for the WVU game... In a 24-hour period from Saturday night to Sunday night, I slept with three chicks... Florida girls are way more fun.

I live in Arizona now for those from the UConn board... as much as I love Tampa, the girls near ASU are ridiculous hotter (but maybe it's because I'm getting older... although I still tend to do well for myself at 32 - hence a good night last night even though I was just at a restaurant grabbing a filet mignon when I met the chick).

Either way... UConn Husky put some nice eye candy up there for all of us...

and FWIW... my blood test came back clean the other day after doing the whole "am I gonna die for having too much fun in my life" test (thank God for jimmie hats!!!)

• Content Count:  639

ASU is definitely loaded w/ hot chicks...they get all the stupid SoCal girls to go there

Archived