• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Post a music video thread

SeaBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Devin The Dude ft. Snoop Dogg & Andre 3000 - What A Job (not really a video but i love the song)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  0

I'm new so I don't mean to blast people but are you guys kidding me with this thread? It's like everyone just listens to VH1. You've got 2 Jewish rappers, You've got some cat posting Christian rock and then Layla? Grateful Dead? Anything else over played? Pick something else by Clapton that won't get played by Delila tonight 10 times by some jilted chick who wants her man back. It was nice to see someone at least try and post Eric B & Rakim. There's a lot of talent out there, you're college students for goodness sakes! expose people to something new that doesn't have a religious or poltical agenda.

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

I'm new so I don't mean to blast people but are you guys kidding me with this thread? It's like everyone just listens to VH1. You've got 2 Jewish rappers, You've got some cat posting Christian rock and then Layla? Grateful Dead? Anything else over played? Pick something else by Clapton that won't get played by Delila tonight 10 times by some jilted chick who wants her man back. It was nice to see someone at least try and post Eric B & Rakim. There's a lot of talent out there, you're college students for goodness sakes! expose people to something new that doesn't have a religious or poltical agenda.

Yea, a litte Eric B. and rakim.  Rakim grew up 5 minutes away from me...Wyndanch, Long Island.  #1 mc of all time.  Thats goosebump lyrics.

Plz see the majority of my posts oh mighty music judge, or maybe post something yourself. ....

Yea, a litte Eric B. and rakim.  Rakim grew up 5 minutes away from me...Wyndanch, Long Island.  #1 mc of all time. Thats goosebump lyrics.

100% cosigned.  Unquestionably the GOAT!

The Roots-You Got Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBBBhQUl99w

(must be watched on youtube click to watch)

The Roots-Clones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtDiTiuR3dc

Must be watched on youtube click to watch.

The Roots-What They Do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdWOoL31IJc

Must be watched on you tube click to watch

The Roots- The next Movement