• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wow did we miss out....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Actually, there are enough northerners in Florida to make it seem like hockeytown USA.  The NHL knew that if they put some teams down here, they would get great support because of that, and they were right.  The NBA chose to expand into smaller metropolitan areas, why do you think that happened?

Please....if the Magic moved to Tampa they would draw around the same number of fans. Check their preseason game attendance records at the forum.

You're telling me thast you know more than the NBA?  The NBA was wrong to not seek to put a team in Tampa.  I love it, you guys are just too funny.  Tampa ain't a bball town, deal with it.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

there is no NFL team in LA. Is LA not a football town?

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

Give me a break Trip..

They didn't have 7K season ticket holders.

The place seasts 13K  --- there is no way half the place was filled with season ticket holders.

Where did you make those numbers up....

there is no NFL team in LA. Is LA not a football town?

Unique situation that the NFL is working to fix.  Nice try though, but not comparable to Tampa's lack of an NBA team.  Laughable how far you darksiders will go with your fallacies...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

If KSU wins, I'll proclaim 02/19 AriJoeHermAbeRuebPlusManyMore Day.

If they win by more than 10, I'll proclaim it "Share an IP address Day".

Give me a break Trip..

They didn't have 7K season ticket holders.

The place seasts 13K  --- there is no way half the place was filled with season ticket holders.

Where did you make those numbers up....

They had 6500 season tickets before Huggy came.  Didn't you tell everyone how KState never supported bball...

http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/9978753

[smiley=roflmao.gif]

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

Actually, there are enough northerners in Florida to make it seem like hockeytown USA.  The NHL knew that if they put some teams down here, they would get great support because of that, and they were right.  The NBA chose to expand into smaller metropolitan areas, why do you think that happened?

Please....if the Magic moved to Tampa they would draw around the same number of fans. Check their preseason game attendance records at the forum.

You're telling me thast you know more than the NBA?  The NBA was wrong to not seek to put a team in Tampa.  I love it, you guys are just too funny.  Tampa ain't a bball town, deal with it.

I guess you no more then the NCAA....I am pretty sure Tampa has hosted it's fair share of Tourney games.

You have to remember that MikeB compares womens programs to mens...

You have to remember that Tampa doesn't support bball, and the lack of support for a winning USF team is evidence of that.  Spin it however you want, but it is reality.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

I guess you no more then the NCAA....I am pretty sure Tampa has hosted it's fair share of Tourney games.

Makes no difference, tourney would sell out on Jupiter people travel into town to see it.