• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wow did we miss out....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

we weren't going to get Huggins, because we didn't want Huggins due to his off the court issues.  get off of Huggins, he is not a coach here and was never even looked at as a coach, because we had no coaching jobs open, please get off of Bob Huggins ****.

We didn't want Huggins??? **** I'm glad your on the advisory board for head coach openings.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Glad to hear you like it, since it is valid.  Tampa isn't a bball town.  Period.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  30

Do the math.  If the Sundome was sold out everygame, how much more $$$ would the university be generating.  

I don't ever want to see another post asking where we would get the money for a big name coach.  Ask KSU if their investment has paid off.

Glad to hear you like it, since it is valid.  Tampa isn't a bball town.  Period.

And you think KSU was a basketball school??

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

If Tampa was a bball town, it would have gotten an NBA franchise.  Sorry, but bball isn't a priority for Tampa.  Prove that Tampa would sell out the dome each game, Mr. Know-Nothing-at-all.  I'm waiting... ::)

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

Do the math.  If the Sundome was sold out everygame, how much more $$$ would the university be generating.  

I don't ever want to see another post asking where we would get the money for a big name coach.  Ask KSU if their investment has paid off.

Hey Split,

Listen, we were never going to hire a guy that was walking the thin line of NCAA banishment, so understand that will you?  We didn't pass on the rumored alleged opportunity, we simply said "no thanks."

Besides, you should know that KSU did not pay for Hugs salary with tickets sales, come on, while you are way out there - these are things you should know.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

How can you watch this game -- watch this atmosphere and tell me that wasn't a downright awful move.

you had the chance to bring this guy in..

What a missed oppurtunity.

Terrible.

If Tampa was a bball town, it would have gotten an NBA franchise.  Sorry, but bball isn't a priority for Tampa.  Prove that Tampa would sell out the dome each game, Mr. Know-Nothing-at-all.  I'm waiting... ::)

I agree Tampa isn't a bball town but was it a hockey town??

Winning brings fans no matter where you are. Good coaches bring Wins. Huggins is a great coach!