• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Dwayne Wade is amazing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

How do you know Dwayne Wade is a star?

He get the Michael Jordan treatment.

Terrible officiating....and this coming from a guy that wanted Wade and the Heat to win.  I would have liked to see an NBA official with enough courage to call an offensive (lowering shoulder) on Wade in the last two minutes.  Instead, like MJ, if he can dribble close to anyone, he'll pick up the tickytak.

Boo.

Bingo!

At work today, someone mentioned how Dirk gets the same calls as Wade (this coming from a non Miami or Dallas fan).  Stars will get those calls.  He then mentioned that the ref has no choice but to call a foul if there appears to be any tickytak contact on Wade.  I agree.....

You hate on Wade... then I guess you would have to hate on MJ... period.

It's not Miami's fault that Josh Howard has no clue what's going on during Wade's free throw.  Even if they did get the timeout after the second free throw, they still had to shoot the ball to win the game.

Wade was aggressive the whole game and that's why the Heat won.  They played a complete game.... unlike Dallas that fell asleep in the last 2 seconds of the game... shame  :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

i was insinuating that even with the refs help they could barely win, so when the series returns to Dallas and HOPEFULLY the refs get off the heat's di..s, Dallas should win easily

Or maybe the Heat returns to a game 4 performance  ;)

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

losing the game last night has to hurt dallas, and it probably shattered their confidence.  to lose the way they did hurts.  if they had got the timeout after the second free throw taking the ball out from half court gives them a better chance to make a shot to win the game.  its going to be hard to bounce back after a game like that.  if the heat don't win game 6, i don't see them winning he series.  i gotta be honest here, its going to be hard to win there especially when we are 0-4 at dallas this season.  maybe riley should write on the board "our record in dallas 0-4...tonight the season is on the line".