• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dwayne Wade is amazing

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

wade is the total package, plus he is humble both off and on the court.  he is a coaches dream player.  he is a team player, has at least 6 or more assists a game, scores in the 20's-30's every game, and brings teams back from deficets.  he also had a great game when he had the flu last series, like a certain former Chicago Bulls player did awhile ago..i'd take wade over kobe or lebron anyday.  and steve nash is a ball hog.  he wants to score every time he touches the ball and definetly did not deserve to be the mvp two years in a row, there are better people than him in the league, and we saw one of those score 14 straight points last night in the 4th with 5 fouls and a knee that took the weight of shaq into it.

and to say shaq isn't as good as he used to be is an understatement.  he lost 35 lbs this season, is quicker than he has been, and besides shaky foul shots he is playing a better game, imo.

sHAQ is still a big time player, but isint anywhere near what he was when he was younger

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

wade is the total package, plus he is humble both off and on the court.  he is a coaches dream player.  he is a team player, has at least 6 or more assists a game, scores in the 20's-30's every game, and brings teams back from deficets.  he also had a great game when he had the flu last series, like a certain former Chicago Bulls player did awhile ago..i'd take wade over kobe or lebron anyday.  and steve nash is a ball hog.  he wants to score every time he touches the ball and definetly did not deserve to be the mvp two years in a row, there are better people than him in the league, and we saw one of those score 14 straight points last night in the 4th with 5 fouls and a knee that took the weight of shaq into it.

and to say shaq isn't as good as he used to be is an understatement.  he lost 35 lbs this season, is quicker than he has been, and besides shaky foul shots he is playing a better game, imo.

That comment alone voids your argument. Ask Boris Diaw and Amare if he is a ball hog. Boris Diaw was a backup point guard on Atlanta last year and now he won 6th man. I am sure Nash had nothing to do with that. Thanks for the laugh!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

game set match BigGameBulls

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

not really if you look at some film on steve nash you'll see it, alot of sportscasters were shocked he won mvp this year and said what i said.  just because somebody wins 6th man of the year doesn't mean that steve nash was a ball hog or that he wanted to score every time he went down the court.  the guy plays for himself.  whether you think so or not...its my opinion, you don't agree with it, thats your right, but in my opinion steve nash shouldn't have won the mvp this year and is a ball hog

objection overrulled.  Case dismissed   ;)

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

all kobe intimidators

LOL... that is the best typo i've seen.  

I assume you mean imitator, not intimidator.

But you are right, Kobe can't hold Lebron's jock.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

the steve nash argument is one of the stupidest things i have ever heard, do you have any idea what you are talking about??

NASH LED THE LEAGUE IN ASSISTS WITH 1.5 MORE PER GAME THAN THE RUNNERUP

How many people did the Suns lose from last year (Joe Johnson, Q Richardson, essentially Amare, couple others too)?? and still did just as well as they did last year

And Wade is not even in the top 5 players in the NBA, so get that out of your head right now

HEat fans just be happy you got extremely lucky down the stretch (refs and BS shots) and still could only pull it off by 2 on your home court.

This thread should be locked before the stupidity drops even more  

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  193

the steve nash argument is one of the stupidest things i have ever heard, do you have any idea what you are talking about??

NASH LED THE LEAGUE IN ASSISTS WITH 1.5 MORE PER GAME THAN THE RUNNERUP

How many people did the Suns lose from last year (Joe Johnson, Q Richardson, essentially Amare, couple others too)?? and still did just as well as they did last year

And Wade is not even in the top 5 players in the NBA, so get that out of your head right now

HEat fans just be happy you got extremely lucky down the stretch (refs and BS shots) and still could only pull it off by 2 on your home court.

This thread should be locked before the stupidity drops even more  

I can't believe I agree with a Vol. I'm gonna puke  ;D

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Nash is a great player. I believe he deserved the MVP award this year and last year. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

However, Wade IS in the top 5 in the NBA. I actually read an article (on MSN today I believe, but I can't find it now... it could have been FOX sports... whatever somewhere on MSN.com) that had Wade ranked first. The article was about "Who would you want to have on your team to win a game or something like that. Lebron was 4th, Shaq was 6th, Dirk was 2nd... Pierce, Kobe, and Carmelo were also in the Top 10. Garnett and Nash (and a few others) were honorable mention.

I wish I could find the article again to hush hush the Miami Haters.

Lebron is still the best player IMO... until further review that is.  ;)