• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls are ranked #20 by Baseball America

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Yes! I was wondering when this would happen! Keep it going boys! 

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

I believe D1 baseball will have us in their rankings as well. They post in a little  bit. 

• Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,087
  • Days Won:  56

Time for a little win streak. Bethune-Cookman and Memphis provide four very winnable games this week.

7 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Time for a little win streak. Bethune-Cookman and Memphis provide four very winnable games this week.

Yes, getting a conf sweep and a four game streak would be nice. Both of those teams are terrible this year. That brings us next Tuesday into Gainesville who have lost midweek games to Jacksonville and ucf. But they are ranked 1 for a reason. Our final two series will be challenging against WSU at their place and against a resurgent Cincy team. 

I'm not sure how much the UF game is going help/hurt us in the long run. It would be nice to win it, i'm just not sure how much stock many of the voters would put into it either way. It is just a one-off. The last three series are big though. Really need to sweep Memphis and win against Cinn and WSU. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

28 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yes, getting a conf sweep and a four game streak would be nice. Both of those teams are terrible this year. That brings us next Tuesday into Gainesville who have lost midweek games to Jacksonville and ucf. But they are ranked 1 for a reason. Our final two series will be challenging against WSU at their place and against a resurgent Cincy team. 

If I saw it right, we have that week off prior to the match-up in Gainesville.  Can't take any team lightly though.  A series sweep would  huge.

21 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I'm not sure how much the UF game is going help/hurt us in the long run. It would be nice to win it, i'm just not sure how much stock many of the voters would put into it either way. It is just a one-off. The last three series are big though. Really need to sweep Memphis and win against Cinn and WSU. 

Just for darn bragging rights.  I think it would help solidify how good this team is.  And I think I read it right, we play our last 8 games on the road starting with the gators.

Edited by jchem1995

10 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Just for darn bragging rights.  I think it would help solidify how good this team is.

Bragging rights for sure and if we win, I will take full advantage of that. Tons of Gators fans live in my area, I often joke that our county is sponsored by UF. 

It would be a sign that we could beat good teams, its just with one-offs there's always the question of were we the better team or did UF just overlook a Tuesday night. The week off will help for sure though. 

I would defiantly rather UF on the front side of that road trip instead of the back end. 

41 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

The fact that ucf and Jax has beat them this year takes “a little” luster off but I don’t think USF has ever beat a #1 tanked team in its history for any men’s sport...so we would have that going for us...which is nice.