• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where is the USF ad?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

Did anyone else notice that the USF ad was missing on the sideboards at the Lightning game?  Different rates for the playoffs?  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

21 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Did anyone else notice that the USF ad was missing on the sideboards at the Lightning game?  Different rates for the playoffs?  

Watching on tv. The ad is there but it is against the wall closest to tv viewing. Thus, the only time it can be seen is when the network shows a reverse camera angle. 

37 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Watching on tv. The ad is there but it is against the wall closest to tv viewing. Thus, the only time it can be seen is when the network shows a reverse camera angle. 

At least it is there but would be nice to get some national pub through most of the game.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

I did notice this as well.  Bummer.  Loved seeing the USF logo on display game after game.  Good to know it’s still on the wall even though I can’t see it on TV.

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

9 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I did notice this as well.  Bummer.  Loved seeing the USF logo on display game after game.  Good to know it’s still on the wall even though I can’t see it on TV.

Don't know if Vinik charges for that ad or not.  If he doesn't and he moved it for additional advertising revenue for the playoffs I'm good with that.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Which "USF" is it? And it looks like there is some national ad tie ins that maybe kicked in for the playoffs. Noticed Gatorade and Hulu side-by-side signs at Amalie that hadn't noticed before (obviously doesn't mean they weren't there, though) and then the exact same location for those two on another game I saw.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

58 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Which "USF" is it? And it looks like there is some national ad tie ins that maybe kicked in for the playoffs. Noticed Gatorade and Hulu side-by-side signs at Amalie that hadn't noticed before (obviously doesn't mean they weren't there, though) and then the exact same location for those two on another game I saw.

I saw it during game 1 and it was the typical logo (not the one with horns). 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Hulu is streaming all of the games and is an official NHL sponsor of the playoffs. Gatorade is also an official NHL sponsor. In the playoffs, the NHL sponsors supersede the team sponsors for board location. A couple of years ago, SAP displaced USF completely. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, swamprat said:

Hulu is streaming all of the games and is an official NHL sponsor of the playoffs. Gatorade is also an official NHL sponsor. In the playoffs, the NHL sponsors supersede the team sponsors for board location. A couple of years ago, SAP displaced USF completely. 

Missed you guys today.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

:lmao:

Did anyone see this thread title and thought, "Great... What did he do now?" "And what about using caps on his title? Let's have some respect here."

• Upvote 1