• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring Game April 14th

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

Chances are pretty good that day that the Bolts will host game 2 of round 1. Will hurt the crowd a bit. I’ve got tix for that game, hope it’s Friday or Sunday.

If that is game #2 day, hopefully it will be at night, making both more than doable ...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

On 4/3/2018 at 11:20 AM, Gatorbull325 said:

Man, ill take whatever

If there is no Facebook I plan to host a live rendering of USF Football in a flipbook, much like this, but real football:

via GIPHY

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

If there is no Facebook I plan to host a live rendering of USF Football in a flipbook, much like this, but real football:

via GIPHY

:lmao:hopefully not needed. I am hearing it will be on FB Live...but be ready just in case by getting a ton of pencils and paper...

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

3 hours ago, Brad said:

via GIPHY

Woah.

SOMEBODY had WAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY too much free time on their hands...

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/7/2018 at 1:03 AM, Triple B said:

If that is game #2 day, hopefully it will be at night, making both more than doable ...

**** game 2 is at 3pm Saturday. That will definitely hurt attendance...

On 4/7/2018 at 1:03 AM, Triple B said:

21 minutes ago, BucsandBulls said:

**** game 2 is at 3pm Saturday. That will definitely hurt attendance...

Definitely screwed me up. I normally choose USF sports over the others if a conflict but no way this time .... Hopefully there is a way to watch a replay.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Is there any shade area at soccer stadium? Thinking of going with the little one but if none I might have to pass. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

12 hours ago, Triple B said:

Definitely screwed me up. I normally choose USF sports over the others if a conflict but no way this time .... Hopefully there is a way to watch a replay.

Ditto.  Wish Bolts were at 8pm.

This will be awesome if it works, from GoUSFBulls.com ...

Spring Game To Be Streamed Live On The Identity Tampa Bay

TAMPA, APRIL 9, 2018 – The USF Spring Game presented by USF Federal Credit Union will be broadcast live and on-demand on The Identity Tampa Bay, a new full-service digital network that will act as a sports and lifestyle hub for all things Tampa Bay.

The USF Spring Game presented by USF Federal Credit Union will kick off  Saturday at 2 p.m. at Corbett Stadium on the USF campus and will include a street fest, live music and family entertainment outside the stadium beginning at noon.

24685Fans unable to attend the spring game will be able to watch the action live and on-demand on a number of different devices, including through the TheIdentityTB.com website, iOS and Android apps, and also on Roku and Apple TV.

The USF Spring Game broadcast will be the first live sporting event broadcast on The Identity Tampa Bay as it continues in its first phase of development, with more live sporting events and other Tampa Bay lifestyle content to be added to the network in the next few months.

The spring game will also be simulcast on the USF Radio Network (820 AM in Tampa/iHeart Radio - Bulls Unlimited channel). The Voice of the Bulls Jim Louk and longtime analyst Mark Robinson will call the action and will be joined by Joey Johnston, Jim Lighthall and Rock Riley on the broadcast.

Coverage of the game will start at 1:40 p.m. with a pregame show. Viewers who are unable to watch the game live will have the opportunity to tune in for an on-demand version of the game and clips from throughout the USF Spring Game across The Identity platforms starting the next day.

The spring game, which has drawn capacity crowds the past three seasons, will be free to the public. Fans are encouraged to bring blankets and utilize seating areas on the grass berms surrounding the playing surface as a large crowd is expected.

The football game will cap off a day of entertainment on campus. Fans are encouraged to access campus via Bull Run Drive from Fowler Ave. to park in the USF Sun Dome lots or North 50th Street to park in the Sycamore Drive lot. Normal pregame tailgating activities will be allowed in campus lots.

On what platforms can I watch The Identity Tampa Bay? 
• iOS 
• Android 
• Apple TV 
• Roku
• Web optimized for desktop, mobile, and tablet experiences

Read how to access different devices

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Is there any shade area at soccer stadium? Thinking of going with the little one but if none I might have to pass. 

I don't think any shade on seating are but are places to stand that may get youngun out of sun ...

image.png.dea63451719c202ca069c4c36e1f41bd.png