• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You're Invited! USF WBB Hosting NCAA Tournament Selection Party Monday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, Brad said:

6 seems low to me, but I am no expert.  Was really hearing and thinking there was a chance to be as high as four.  "Six" never entered the discussion.

The expression on Jose’s face at the media interview says all. It’s on the daily stampede’s Twitter 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

14 minutes ago, Brad said:

6 seems low to me, but I am no expert.  Was really hearing and thinking there was a chance to be as high as four.  "Six" never entered the discussion.

Brad, you have to keep up with my posts. J/k. I was saying that USF was closer to a 7 seed than a 4 seed. The SOS is good, but it is really inflated by 3 games against UCONN, which really impacted our RPI in a positive way. The loss to Wichita State was inexcusable. The loss to Oklahoma hurt as well. Win both of those and we are likely looking at a 4 seed over Georgia (who shouldn't have been seeded ahead of Duke). The American just isn't tough enough right now. If Temple was better it might have helped things. Let's just be excited that we have basketball to cheer for in March. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

9 minutes ago, snarling Bull said:

The expression on Jose’s face at the media interview says all. 

Joey captured the sadness in his own way:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

Just getting home from the event.  After seeing a 4th and 5th seed come up and I thought we were free of UConn.  When they announced us as a 6 my comment was "Nooooooooo".  The kids put up a fake cheer and Jose played nice when interviewed. But knowing him, he's pissed beyond belief.  For conspiracy theorists, I heard that it is all about relationships.  I asked "people don't like Jose?" and was told, "Not Jose". Take it for what it is, one person's (not me) opinion.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

9 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Just getting home from the event.  After seeing a 4th and 5th seed come up and I thought we were free of UConn.  When they announced us as a 6 my comment was "Nooooooooo".  The kids put up a fake cheer and Jose played nice when interviewed. But knowing him, he's pissed beyond belief.  For conspiracy theorists, I heard that it is all about relationships.  I asked "people don't like Jose?" and was told, "Not Jose". Take it for what it is, one person's (not me) opinion.

If, and it is a big if, we get UCONN again it will be in the Elite 8. I hope that we get to be pissed off about them having to meet a 4th time. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

10 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

For conspiracy theorists, I heard that it is all about relationships.  I asked "people don't like Jose?" and was told, "Not Jose". Take it for what it is, one person's (not me) opinion.

Then who?

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

How is this for conspiracies - this is our 6th NCAA tournament.  Four of those 6 years (06, 15, 16, 18) we have been in the same bracket as UConn (three times in a 6/1 relationship)

e4GDQqDR?format=jpg&name=600x314

Every picture tells a story don't it?

While everyone was happy to hear the team name called, it seems Jose and those sitting to his immediate right new the deal faster than the rest.

Source of picture:

The video is even better:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

With the recent talk on here about CJF never leaving, I think the one, and maybe only, factor that may cause him to have second thoughts would be stuff like this ....