• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Free USF Game worn jersey for renewing tickets

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,217
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Yes we are USF. We were a founding member of the AAC and played role in every member that joined it. We allowed the less than $3 million dollars we received in media rights over dictate when we play. We wrongfully terminated the heart and soul of the program and replaced him with a skip holtz. We diminished tailgating. We raised prices as the demand plummeted. We reorganized the season ticket system. We valued habing more home games over having quality opponents.And most egregiously we reacted to the loss of fans by simply closing areas and tarping over others. The past few weeks we seem to be being proactive so I am hopeful for the future but most of our decisions outside of joining the BigEast were simply horrible and tone deaf to the consumers.

Most of those "horrible" decisions were made out of necessity, mainly for financial reasons ... and they all pale in comparison to the fact that a good portion of our "consumers" were spoiled by the BCS years and there's absolutely nothing we could have done to continue those years.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

40 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Most of those "horrible" decisions were made out of necessity, mainly for financial reasons ... and they all pale in comparison to the fact that a good portion of our "consumers" were spoiled by the BCS years and there's absolutely nothing we could have done to continue those years.

We get less than $3 million a year, that’s not enough to be strong armed into any decisions.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,744
  • Content Count:  17,374
  • Days Won:  13

1 hour ago, Bourbon Bull said:

Haven't noticed that at Miami's field.  Is it working?  Didn't the Rays initial plan for downtown St Pete incorporate something like that?

Im a Dolphins season ticket holder, well was the last 3 years. (refuse to renew until they stand for the Anthem) The covering in the stadium is awesome, it really feels about 20 degrees cooler. Best thing the Fins have done in years. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Would like to see the student section moved out of the end zone to the 20/30 yard line on the visitors side. No reason why the bad tv optics have to be there all the time. 

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

We get less than $3 million a year, that’s not enough to be strong armed into any decisions.

Actually we got five million a year up until this season I believe due to BE buyout. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

Hate to jump back on topic... but has anyone that renewed online received an email advising they are one of the top 300 accounts? I renewed at 10:04 and haven't heard anything, while a buddy renewed at around 10:40 and received the aforementioned email.

P.S.: I know this is moot considering they sent an email saying they were able to get 200 extra jerseys, but just wondering.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,197
  • Days Won:  42

5 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Not to hijack the thread, but there is ABSOLUTE ZERO chance that students get to experience college game day at RayJay. Don't get me wrong, being at RayJay on game day is half the enjoyment... for those that are there. An OCS may not add one butt in a seat, but it will add to the experience of a kid at USF. Just my 2¢

GO BULLS!

Well said!! Can’t agree with you more. I have faith that an OCS will eventually happen. 

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, usfsig said:

Hate to jump back on topic... but has anyone that renewed online received an email advising they are one of the top 300 accounts? I renewed at 10:04 and haven't heard anything, while a buddy renewed at around 10:40 and received the aforementioned email.

P.S.: I know this is moot considering they sent an email saying they were able to get 200 extra jerseys, but just wondering.

I received an email and renewed at 10:06 or so.  I also received an email this evening stating that they are going to give jerseys to the rest of the folks who renewed:

"Due to the overwhelming support and response from the first day of the 2018 USF Football renewal priority, we acquired more than 200 additional jerseys so that we could offer each account that renewed their season tickets in full an opportunity to pick up an authentic game-issued jersey.

If you would like an authentic game-issued jersey please contact your Personal Membership Representative to coordinate a time to pick up your jersey."

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

My group renewed about 11:30 and we were in the Top 200.  Received the confirmation email about coming in to grab a jersey.  Great job by USF Athletics!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, usfsig said:

I'd just assume you're getting one and contact your Personal Membership Representative ...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

No idea what "horrible decisions" you think we were strong armed into but $3 million a year is better than $0 a year ...