• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

NCAA NOW HAS US AT #19 RPI. First 16 host first two rounds of the big dance.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,334
  • Days Won:  43

Being able to host would be epic. Yes we did host one year but that was because Louisville couldn’t that year due to a conflict. Being able to truly earn being a host would be another step up for the program 

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

If we can win out except the uconn game(s) and maybe the Ohio State game we could get to the 4 line. Probably would need to beat osu though to solidify a top 4 seed along with anyone not named uconn. I’d like to see us keep uconn within 30 next time we play them but losing to them won’t hurt our seeding

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

2 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

If we can win out except the uconn game(s) and maybe the Ohio State game we could get to the 4 line. Probably would need to beat osu though to solidify a top 4 seed along with anyone not named uconn. I’d like to see us keep uconn within 30 next time we play them but losing to them won’t hurt our seeding

Agree. Without the OSU win we really wouldn't have a marquee win. A lot of solid wins, but nothing spectacular. Rutgers losing to PSU last night certainly helps. We should win our next 5 games easily, which would put us at 20-4 going into the OSU game, but our RPI might not go up that much given the caliber of opponents (RPIs of 181, 174, 114, 149, and 248). 

Edited by BullyPulpit

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235

Not a stretch to say Ohio State could be the most important regular season game in USF WBB history. I hope the Sun Dome is rocking on 2/11.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Days Won:  14

Would love to see USF beat “puke-on” in my lifetime.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

58 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

Would love to see USF beat “puke-on” in my lifetime.

How much more time you got? If you can outlast Auriemma, you got a shot...:)

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  97

Awesome! Wbb is probably going to be as big as mbb once football popularity decreases because of cte. 

Gotta like the program thinking ahead of others and getting wbb on the track to be a power team.

Edited by Local Bully

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

8 hours ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:
17 hours ago, Local Bully said:

Awesome! Wbb is probably going to be as big as mbb once football popularity decreases because of cte. 

Gotta like the program thinking ahead of others and getting wbb on the track to be a power team.

18 years under Jose and not yet a power team, so don’t  look for that to happen anytime soon.

Not until he can consistently get in-country talent. Don't get me wrong, I love our girls--they are talented and work hard. But there's an edge that growing up playing in America gives.

It's taken until now for CJF to find a niche and manufacture ranked teams from it. I hope these teams become the fuel that moves our name up on the recruiting trail.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 hours ago, Local Bully said:

This is unlikely. There is no relationship between FB and WBB and even if there was most of those fans will not embrace WBB on that same level...not even close. WBB will always be a niche sport for 90% of the programs. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull