• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB next year - who's your guy.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

4 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

You forgot one option: start both at the same time. Teams will never see that coming. Who can defend against 2 qbs at the same time? :stirpot:

How about we take out the QB and have 2 HBs -- they'll never know which one is going to dive.

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Orlando Bull said:

Kids are kids, but, hopefully the pressure of living up to Q's legacy will humble him and make him hungry to succeed (this applies to whoever wins the starting job actually).

agreed!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, TheUpperHand said:

How about we take out the QB and have 2 HBs -- they'll never know which one is going to dive.

Which backs though? Is Sands in the mix? Are we going to have two frosh in there toting the rock?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

Just now, Roaming Bull said:

Which backs though? Is Sands in the mix? Are we going to have two frosh in there toting the rock?

Why not all of them?

22ino2.jpg

• Haha 4

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,516
  • Days Won:  28

Brett mutha****ing Kean. I remember when he first committed to us. He stated that he committed to us early so that he can focus on winning a State Championship……you know what? He won the state Championship that year. You can’t teach heart. He may not be as fast as QF but I think he ran a 4.7 in high school which means he at least has to still be that fast or faster. He is no flowers but should be able to extend plays or run in that first down or touch down. I predicted that he shall be our savior like 2-3 years ago so it’s only right that I stay with my predictions….even though Chris O looks pretty **** good lol @ be honest, I can go with either of our QBs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

Sure would have been neato to be able to pull Q out of most of our games in the late 3rd-early 4th to see a bit more of what we have. I think it will be Chris...but Octavius Battle is the coolest name in D1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

17 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Brett mutha****ing Kean. I remember when he first committed to us. He stated that he committed to us early so that he can focus on winning a State Championship……you know what? He won the state Championship that year. You can’t teach heart. He may not be as fast as QF but I think he ran a 4.7 in high school which means he at least has to still be that fast or faster. He is no flowers but should be able to extend plays or run in that first down or touch down. I predicted that he shall be our savior like 2-3 years ago so it’s only right that I stay with my predictions….even though Chris O looks pretty **** good lol @ be honest, I can go with either of our QBs.

Yes!! Both of us are all in on Kean. Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

6 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

college playbooks and off season workouts have a way of humbling athletes. Also the person fellow students see and the person that teachers see, can often be two completely different people. 

and I like CO10 to take the snaps next season. 

Not to take a side on Chris here but you are correct on the student/teacher opinions. My parents socialized with a lot of my high school teachers. My dad played hockey with a lot of them. I was utterly shocked at the high opinion they had of some students that the rest of the student body recognized as horrible human beings.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

18 minutes ago, gmanbull93 said:

Sure would have been neato to be able to pull Q out of most of our games in the late 3rd-early 4th to see a bit more of what we have. I think it will be Chris...but Octavius Battle is the coolest name in D1

Several of us mentioned that during the season. One of the biggest issues with the conservative Strong/Gilbert philosophy was that we were not getting garbage time minutes for our future players. With the schedule we had we should have had ample opportunity to develop and evaluate our future first string players.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

54 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Several of us mentioned that during the season. One of the biggest issues with the conservative Strong/Gilbert philosophy was that we were not getting garbage time minutes for our future players. With the schedule we had we should have had ample opportunity to develop and evaluate our future first string players.

Well whenever we put subs in for the defense we would almost lose