• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF's possibilities to crash the 2019 CFP

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, Azmodi said:

There will be no begging and kissing. When you walk in the door, the Big 12 will give you a large sack for each hand. They will continue to drop gold coins in each until you can no longer handle the weight. All whom enter eventually bend the knee.

Were making Lord of the Rings references now? 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

There is a 0% chance any G5 team makes a 4 team playoff. Once the committee ranked a 3-loss team ahead of UCF it confirmed the open secret that the P5 controls everything - including the committee.

That is why it must be destroyed 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The Big 12 will hit us up whe they get desperate. I refuse to beg and kiss their ass like Cinci did. 

In the bigger picture do we really want to accept an offer from a desperate Big 12? 

It's a power conference now but certainly the least powerful out of the 5 and most likely to disband if a couple of teams decide to split - Kinda like how the Big East on the football side was when it hit us up. 

Taking an offer from the Big 12 if they don't have their house in order financially might just be another dead end and a repeat of past mistakes. 

I wonder what it would take to join the ACC - I know there are roadblocks with FSU and Miami but it's a more sustainable conference than the Big 12. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, SoFlo All Day said:

In the bigger picture do we really want to accept an offer from a desperate Big 12? 

It's a power conference now but certainly the least powerful out of the 5 and most likely to disband if a couple of teams decide to split - Kinda like how the Big East on the football side was when it hit us up. 

Taking an offer from the Big 12 if they don't have their house in order financially might just be another dead end and a repeat of past mistakes. 

I wonder what it would take to join the ACC - I know there are roadblocks with FSU and Miami but it's a more sustainable conference than the Big 12. 

You take any P5 offer that comes our way. Period. End of story. The American is the tallest midget and will never get the respect of the big boys.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  194
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, NovaBull said:

You take any P5 offer that comes our way. Period. End of story. The American is the tallest midget and will never get the respect of the big boys.

My concern is taking a P5 offer and having the league disband after 2 years, wasting resources that could have been spent to lobby for a better conference, but being stuck in the same predicament again. 

Outside of Oklahoma and Texas the Big 12 gets no respect in football even though it's a P5. Also those two teams are probably the conferences meal ticket to getting more TV dollars in the football side of things. Those two teams leave and the Big 12 essentially becomes the AAC 2.0. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  279
  • Days Won:  0

Oklahoma and Texas are Big 10 bound. I have it on good authority. Read it on a men's room wall in Ybor last night.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,516
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, Capital H said:

You can refuse all you want. 

If the method they are looking for requires knee pads I hope the powers that be check their egos at the door. 

The other schools simply got invited w/o begging. I mean where did begging take Cincinatti?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The other schools simply got invited w/o begging. I mean where did begging take Cincinatti?

We have no idea how much begging went on behind closed doors ...

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

6 hours ago, Triple B said:

We have no idea how much begging went on behind closed doors ...

As long as it was behind closed doors it is not as bad. I think USF handled it the right way.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,516
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

As long as it was behind closed doors it is not as bad. I think USF handled it the right way.

What he said. Behind closed doors if you are pushing 4 it cool. But if u begging and kissing ass in public then no. Im not a beggar in real life and dont want my team begging.