• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Remaining AAC Bowl Games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Since we did our our job and the pressure is off us, thought we might like to comment on the rest of the AAC bowl games. Next up is Houston in the Hawaii Bowl tonight. 

Also just curious, is anyone hoping that ucf wins? Regardless of the conference implications, I am chearing for Auburn.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Since we did our our job and the pressure is off us, thought we might like to comment on the rest of the AAC bowl games. Next up is Houston in the Hawaii Bowl tonight. 

Also just curious, is anyone hoping that ucf wins? Regardless of the conference implications, I am chearing for Auburn.

If we were in the Peach and UCF was in the B'ham, I would have rooted for them, but since it's 'tother way 'round...

EFF the kanniggitts !!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  50
  • Days Won:  1

I hope ucf gets curbstomped, I visited that campus multiple times and it is always under construction, place is a real s*** hole

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  341

I hope that the tinmen endures the same fate that Peach County has in the GHSA championship game on the same field. 

For those who might not watch ga have football: Maybe the same refs from Birmingham bowl???

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

40 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I always want the P5 to lose in any bowl game against the G5.

However no use cheering in this one. A pissed off Auburn team is going to dominate.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I always want the P5 to lose in any bowl game against the G5.

However no use cheering in this one. A pissed off Auburn team is going to dominate.

I think you are right...especially with ucf popping off their mouths. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

AAC football is over for me.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Houston (7-4) is a 2.5 point favorite over Fresno State (9-2).

Of course, I'm rooting for Houston.

As for UCF, I have mixed feelings. If they beat auburn, where they are 9 point underdogs, the perception of the AAC will look stronger.

Since we have already signed 24 players, whatever UCF does against Auburn will have no bearing on our recruiting class. A win might help them to solidify their class, but since Frost is gone, it won't make that big of a deal.

Whether UCF wins or loses they will still end up ahead of us in the final rankings.

However, if they lose badly, they might not be ranked in the preseason, because Frost is gone.

Even though we lose Flowers, we won our bowl game and still have CCS at the helm. So, I'm hoping that we are ranked in the preseason polls and that UCF is not. I realize that is not likely to be the case.

Therefore, I am rooting for Auburn to beat UCF so badly that they drop significantly in the polls and we move up much closer to them.

By the same reasoning, I hope Memphis loses and drops out of the polls completely, or at least, we jump over them.

But, if both UCF and Memphis wins it will just make the AAC look stronger as a conference, with three ranked teams in the final polls.

So, either way, we can't really lose.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286

The rest of the AAC needs to win big to make up for the Louisiana Tech-SMU debacle

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286

8 minutes ago, Mama_Bull said:

Houston (7-4) is a 2.5 point favorite over Fresno State (9-2).

Of course, I'm rooting for Houston.

As for UCF, I have mixed feelings. If they beat auburn, where they are 9 point underdogs, the perception of the AAC will look stronger.

Since we have already signed 24 players, whatever UCF does against Auburn will have no bearing on our recruiting class. A win might help them to solidify their class, but since Frost is gone, it won't make that big of a deal.

Whether UCF wins or loses they will still end up ahead of us in the final rankings.

However, if they lose badly, they might not be ranked in the preseason, because Frost is gone.

Even though we lose Flowers, we won our bowl game and still have CCS at the helm. So, I'm hoping that we are ranked in the preseason polls and that UCF is not. I realize that is not likely to be the case.

Therefore, I am rooting for Auburn to beat UCF so badly that they drop significantly in the polls and we move up much closer to them.

By the same reasoning, I hope Memphis loses and drops out of the polls completely, or at least, we jump over them.

But, if both UCF and Memphis wins it will just make the AAC look stronger as a conference, with three ranked teams in the final polls.

So, either way, we can't really lose.

Pretty much agree. UCF wins, it looks good for the Conference. If they lose, I don't give a ****