• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I guarantee a USF victory over rusted ucf!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

18 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

We have one halfway decent team on our schedule, and we have one loss. And some close calls against Tulane, Tulsa, and even Stony Brook made us sweat out that win. UCF has played, and beaten better teams. They have simply been better. I would love to see us get the win, but it looks unlikely. Far lesser teams have given us trouble. Hopefully all three phases play mistake-free, and we squeak this one out. This looks like a huge step up from what we been playing.

We share 5 of the same opponents as UCF, and they beat a Maryland squad which was playing on their 3rd or 4th string qb and had mad injuries, besides that FIU, Austin Peay and Memphis who we shall play as well. Their schedule is overated. Maybe if they play GT. Ill agree they have played better, but doesnt mean they are better. I have faith we will win....i hope lol

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

18 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

We have one halfway decent team on our schedule, and we have one loss. And some close calls against Tulane, Tulsa, and even Stony Brook made us sweat out that win. UCF has played, and beaten better teams. They have simply been better. I would love to see us get the win, but it looks unlikely. Far lesser teams have given us trouble. Hopefully all three phases play mistake-free, and we squeak this one out. This looks like a huge step up from what we been playing.

they are better so far.they improved alot more than we did from last year.

THIS IS WHY WE PLAY THE GAME

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, smazza said:

they are better so far.they improved alot more than we did from last year.

THIS IS WHY WE PLAY THE GAME

Hellooooo ☺

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  41
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We are 9-1 while playing imperfect and leading the nation in penalty yards and kicks blocked. That should say a lot for our current talent level. If we actually play a complete game i love our chances. 

It also says something about our coaching.  We haven't played a complete game all season.  In my opinion this team, in many ways, has regressed under the new administration.  Our defense is much, much better but the penalties, conservative play calling, special teams etc...  If we had last years offense with this years D does anyone get the least bit nervous about this game?  Highly doubt it.  Yet,  here we are, many reasonably predicting a loss even though a lot of the talent on O was here last year. 

We were hyped and picked to win the AAC before the season for a reason.  There just wasn't much attrition from a loaded O that could score at will last year.  Expecting maybe a slight step back with the loss of Mack and Adams I guess is reasonable but to see the inconsistency, the dropped passes the conservative and very predictable play calling has hurt not helped and thus,  why a USF win will be considered an upset. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

i can live wuth Tice up the middle if the o-line gives him a hole. I predict 2 long runs 4 a td againsr UCF

I can live with an offense playing the same way they've played 9 out of 10 games this season .... ie winning football.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We share 5 of the same opponents as UCF, and they beat a Maryland squad which was playing on their 3rd or 4th string qb and had mad injuries, besides that FIU, Austin Peay and Memphis who we shall play as well. Their schedule is overated. Maybe if they play GT. Ill agree they have played better, but doesnt mean they are better. I have faith we will win....i hope lol

You'r right about the schedule, but the Memphis win stands out. This game will pretty much define our season, at least in my opinion. Memphis and a possible NY6 bowl, or FIU?