• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I guarantee a USF victory over rusted ucf!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, StPeteBull91 said:

Lol 2016 was that year, minus Temple. I’m not gonna be an “iffer” though. What’s done is done. 

The suspense of last year came from watching Temple's games at the end of the year, hoping someone - anyone - would knock them off for us.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  433

Just now, RaisingFenix said:

The suspense of last year came from watching Temple's games at the end of the year, hoping someone - anyone - would knock them off for us.

And I am very thankful this year that we get to finish out the season with our fate in our own hands. Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, USFBulls727 said:

Will be interesting to see how he responds to the occasion. It's probably the biggest game of his career, against one of the better teams he's faced, on the road. Would love to see him end his career here on a high note, and pull out the next three (hopefully) games. He's coming off an 11-28 142 performance. I really have no idea what to expect from him on Friday.

That is an interesting thought that I haven't looked back on.  What really good teams have we faced, and beaten, in his time here?

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286

7 minutes ago, Bourbon Bull said:

That is an interesting thought that I haven't looked back on.  What really good teams have we faced, and beaten, in his time here?

We often out-talent teams. Not sure his record as an underdog...

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

I guarantee USF will run up the middle.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  116
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

I guarantee USF will run up the middle.

Strong - “What play you thinking about calling?”

Gilbert - “I’m thinking we have Tice punch it up the middle, that’ll fool them on first down.”

Strong - “My God you’re a genius.”

Edited by StPeteBull91
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,514
  • Days Won:  28

13 hours ago, StPeteBull91 said:

Strong - “What play you thinking about calling?”

Gilbert - “I’m thinking we have Tice punch it up the middle, that’ll fool them on first down.”

Strong - “My God you’re a genius.”

i can live wuth Tice up the middle if the o-line gives him a hole. I predict 2 long runs 4 a td againsr UCF

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

On 11/22/2017 at 3:21 AM, Flowers4Heisman said:

Yes! You are reading this correctly. All the data that I've been gathering about this game says USF WINS.

I know we've played sluggish football all year offensively, and we've gambled too much on defense at times and paid the price at least once -to Houston.

However, everything is lining up perfectly for a nice, solid win over the rusted tin men.

(1) Florida Athletes vs. Florida Athletes: USF wins this matchup because we'll have more rest and we have more seniors.

(2) Flowers and the senior leadership on this team, they've seen it all, including losing their head coach and adjusting to new coaches.

(3) Flowers, his talent, and his elusiveness. ucf hasn't seen a QB like Flowers since last year when they got beat. Nobody has ever stopped Flowers! ---NOBODY!

(4) Our guys have already gotten all the bad voodoo plays out of their system, including that snake-bite play against Houston. The guys will play well.

(5) Strong and Gilbert will make better decisions on play selections: the odds are just staggering against them making the same mistakes after what they've seen this season.

(6) ucf is not that good. Solid but not world beaters. I've watched a lot of their games now. With Flowers and our RBs, I think we will move the ball and score plenty. Not a problem!

(7) All things being equal, I think the intangibles favor USF. Plus, ucf hasn't had to fight for a game this year; they don't know what it's like. Get on top of them and they will start to doubt. And deep down they know their coach is gone after a few more games. That's got to eat at them.

Home field advantage? I don't think so. Our players are just going across I-4 and taking their year-long frustrations out on the rusted tin men!

These gnats are very average (as in not a FSU-like team when we played FSU).

USF WINS! I GUARANTEE IT! ---In all the years on this forum, don't think I've ever guaranteed a victory before. :04-rock:

reminds me of broadway joe

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

18 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

After 10 games by each team, one observation that I don't like to admit is that the tinmen look faster.  Last year, that was not the case with Adams and Mack.  This year outside of Flowers, I don't see much else in the way of speed.  MVS seems to have straight away speed but not elusive speed and Tice and Johnson are good backs but don't have elusive speed either.

Who can forget Mack's double stiff arm move for a long TD run last year.  A thing of beauty.

our offense is inconsistent while theirs looks like it is humming