• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I guarantee a USF victory over rusted ucf!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

There is nothing complex about this game. 

If USF can effectively control the game by running the ball then they win.

If UCF can effectively pass the ball against USFs secondary and LBs the UCF wins.

The outstanding question will be special teams.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  116

I find it mind boggling that literally no media outlet is predicting USF to win. We go from being praised at the beginning  then season, to being a heavy, heavy underdogs. That’s ok though, we will handle business as usual on Friday. I agree that Q and this senior class will not let this team down. Losing his game and is not an option for them at this point, not after all they’ve been through. 

2 minutes ago, Blackice12 said:

There is nothing complex about this game. 

If USF can effectively control the game by running the ball then they win.

If UCF can effectively pass the ball against USFs secondary and LBs the UCF wins.

The outstanding question will be special teams.

Agreed. We run the ball effectively and keep them off the field, we win. 

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

2 minutes ago, StPeteBull91 said:

I find it mind boggling that literally no media outlet is predicting USF to win. We go from being praised at the beginning  then season, to being a heavy, heavy underdogs. That’s ok though, we will handle business as usual on Friday. I agree that Q and this senior class will not let this team down. Losing his game and is not an option for them at this point, not after all they’ve been through. 

Time to reclaim the spirit of the old Bulls. Everyone underestimates us, it's us against the world. There are many fans in the American who want UCF to win if only because they don't like the leftovers (USF, Cincy, and UConn). Time to make them steam. Blow up everyone's expectations and hopes. This school has always aspired to be like the University of Miami. The Canes have won big games. Time for us to start doing it again. GO BULLS! 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

Time to reclaim the spirit of the old Bulls. Everyone underestimates us, it's us against the world. There are many fans in the American who want UCF to win if only because they don't like the leftovers (USF, Cincy, and UConn). Time to make them steam. Blow up everyone's expectations and hopes. This school has always aspired to be like the University of Miami. The Canes have won big games. Time for us to start doing it again. GO BULLS! 

USF needs to play with that attitude again. ucf is no giant. We aren’t playing Clemson, Alabama, or Oklahoma. Our best vs their best is still better. 

Edited by Brad
Remove inappropriate term
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Gonna jump in on this as well.. 35-31, with a garbage TD from ucf making it close. Q balls. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

And you know what, I hope somebody pulls a mayfield and plants a flag at the 50. You want a rivalry? Here ya go.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

USF Offense - #12

UCF Offense - #5

USF rush  defense is ranked #22

UCF Rushing defense ranked #54

USF - Total defense - #21

UCF Total defense - #51

I feel Tice will have 200yds,/2 td, Flowers 126yds 2 touch downs, DJ - 84yds, 1 td and we total  over 500 rushing yards. Please we have a better defense, so we shall shut them down as well. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

It all starts on the Usf D line they need a huge game like we did vs Fsu in 09. 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  41

5 hours ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

(5) Strong and Gilbert will make better decisions on play selections: the odds are just staggering against them making the same mistakes after what they've seen this season.

I thought this was all good until I got to here.  Although I've seen  some minor adjustments here and there I have not seen a full fledged shift toward calling plays that exploit our players strengths.  We've had a lot of games that were much closer than they should have been and the fact that Tulsa was close, even after Houston should tell us something.  If you are correct about number 5 above then you are right, no way UCF wins but regretably, I haven't seen any evidence to support this conclusion and a lot of evidence to the contrary.