• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This Game Will Be Won or Lost by....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The defensive line.  If they can consistently get after Milton on passing downs and Senat and Hector can win inside we will win this game.  Milton still makes questionable decisions when pressured but the weak defenses they have played so far haven't been able to do that consistently.  If we get after Milton he will gift us a couple of bad INTs.   The defensive line needs to get after it for 4 quarters Friday and if they win up front we will win on the scoreboard.  

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Lost by the one with 1 more point than the other team

Won by the one with 1 more point than the other team

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  109
  • Days Won:  0

Flowers is going to put this game on his back. I'm hoping he scrambles before making any questionable throws. If our run defense can hold their own and force their sophomore QB to make plays we can win this game.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, Publix Substitution said:

Flowers is going to put this game on his back. I'm hoping he scrambles before making any questionable throws. If our run defense can hold their own and force their sophomore QB to make plays we can win this game.

If he scrambles, I hope he respects the UCF defense more than he did Tulsa.  Can’t have ANY turnovers. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

Gotta keep them off balance. Was talking to a fellow bullspenner about having Keen in as a QB with Q out as a receiver, back on a couple of plays. Fake the run and with his accuracy throw it deep to a wide open receiver.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

2 minutes ago, Boomer said:

If he scrambles, I hope he respects the UCF defense more than he did Tulsa.  Can’t have ANY turnovers. 

I think we see a different Flowers this week than we have all season. I think he's more decisive running the ball and doesn't hesitate as much trying to look down field.  This is Flowers last chance at a conference title and I think he plays with the kind of reckless abandon he did under CWT.  He's going to put us on his back because he has to this week.  

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

Actually I think the USF OL vs. the UCF DL is a bigger concern. Our team has had issues with blocking. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

Actually I think the USF OL vs. the UCF DL is a bigger concern. Our team has had issues with blocking. 

I agree.  I think the difference will be if we can run the ball.  Flowers and Tice/Johnson each over 100 I think we win.  If we have to throw the ball 28-30 times we lose.  

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

13 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

We are going to have to slide the pocket for sure... there are 3 300lb guys on that line... make them run side to side and let the OL get to the second level.. I don't fear their secondary at all but they are talented at the LB position and the interior is filled with fatties who can take up two blockers easily

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Ucf is tough because if we go after milton they can do a delay to killins and that might be worse.  Its going to be a barn burner flowers will need to carry the team.