• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fun question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  337
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

Screw that I want an ACC or SEC team in the Peach Bowl. Beat UCF and Memphis and the rest will sort itself out. 

UF-FSU, your game is officially now less relevant than USF-UCF. 

I love your optimism!! I don’t think that we have much of a shot of that happening , but that’d be a dream come true. We need an early Christmas miracle to get that Peach Bowl bid. I agree UF-FSU is irrelevant this year. 

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Florida or FSU?

Me, UF. If UF wins FSU ends the season with only 4 wins. UF already has 5, so I'm sure they'll get an at-large bid somewhere, so they may as well get to 6 wins and keep FSU out completely.

FSU - They can score points against teams with a pulse.  UF cannot.

Also, not sure where you got your records,  but UF and FSU are both 4-6.  FSU has two to play (they put La-Monroe back on the schedule for 12/2) and can finish 6-6.  The best UF can finish is 5-6 so hopefully no bowl for those arrogant *****.  

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Bulls Are We said:

Also, not sure where you got your records,  but UF and FSU are both 4-6.  FSU has two to play (they put La-Monroe back on the schedule for 12/2) and can finish 6-6.  The best UF can finish is 5-6 so hopefully no bowl for those arrogant *****.  

I stand corrected, again.

I would still rather UF win simply because I hate Fisher, and 5-6 would be well deserved. Of course I hate UF also, but they don't have a coach or a make up game, so I'm going with them. 

Both at 5-6? I'll take it!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

1 hour ago, Bulls Are We said:

The only thing I don't like is that FSU rescheduled ULM after it was apparent that they weren't going to be bowl eligible otherwise.  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

7 hours ago, BDYZR said:

Florida or FSU?

Me, UF. If UF wins FSU ends the season with only 4 wins. UF already has 5, so I'm sure they'll get an at-large bid somewhere, so they may as well get to 6 wins and keep FSU out completely.

not that it makes any difference but UF only has 4 wins. a loss by the gayturds kicks them out of bowl season.....yippeeee! so i am rooting for FSU, simply beacuse they can win out and get in with 6 wins it'll even further reduce the chances of a 5-7 team getting in. in case you are curious 72 teams eligible for 80 slots. there are 4 games being played this week where both teams have 5 win teams so that gets you to 76. Temple plays Tulsa @ home, buffalo has a winnable game against MIami of Ohio, ULL can beat Ga Southern and, if you want a team to root for, UNLV at 5 wins is playing Nevada this week. UNLV started the season by losing to a 45 pt underdog in Hampton. It was the biggest point spread deficit of a winning team in NCAA history. You start off with that, then the Las Vegas shooter just blocks from the campus and then still have a chance to go to a bowl game? That is a team with a **** fine coach whoever he is and a group of young men who can face adversity for certain. I know I'll be pulling for them to win. At any rate i think there will be more eligible teams than bowls and im curious as to what happens at that point. Why should one 6-6 team get into a bowl over another (assuming all other contractual issues are satisfied)

Edited by cophbulls

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

21 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

You can’t spell FU without UF.

or UCF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

1 minute ago, BDYZR said:

or UCF

Or USF.....waka.....

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

36 minutes ago, cophbulls said:

Or USF.....waka.....

or FSU, or FAU, or FIU, or FGCU

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

i would never root for UF but want them to win because they'll end up 5-6 and no bowl and fsu will end their bowl streak, they can have their bowl game vs la-monroe the following week and hand them a big fat check to go with it. they won't be a 5-7 team to get a bowl bid, hoping everything else falls the right way so both of those schools can sit at home this winter and shut their mouths for once. (and further hand wring that their annoying ass Miami friends can rag on them alllll winter)