• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF is going to beat us down

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

4 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

They'd better be ready. Collin said on Twitter that it's possible the team got caught looking ahead after opening up the two score lead early. If they play like the team that we saw on the first quarter we can beat UCF. 

there seems to be a different excuse each week for why we haven't played up to potential.

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Days Won:  1

The one thing I don’t like seeing with team is a lack of a killing mentality. It seems we get out to a lead and let up on the gas thus allowing the other team to get back into the game. The only game it looked like we had that attitude was the temple game. We will need to have that kill or be killed attitude on Black Friday.

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

8 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

Just like last night for USF. I think it all evens out.

I think its all evens out too. But I think a lot on this board are just giving UCF credit for stuff like that and using it against USF. 

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I don't understand this chicken little thought process. We're playing UCF not Alabama. We may lose but all the beat downs in this series have been on our side and I don't think they're going to beat us down. And if you do think they're going to beat us down?

9209361399838.jpg

u-400.png

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Celebrating on their 50 yard line would be sweet.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, USFStPete said:

Man you all have no faith.  Sad to see the lack of swagger on the field has bled over to the fans.  Where's that super confident/borderline arrogant fan base of years past?  Funny things tend to happen when you put positive thoughts out into the universe.  We all know they have the talent to win this game comfortably and we've DOMINATED this game in the past.  Start believing in our boys again and we will prevail and move on to capture our first AAC title!

Please send this to our coaching staff. It's occurred to me that CCS and Gilbert have no faith in our kids, why else would they have changed the offensive sceme for the worse. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  615
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

lol the TE?

Yes he is matchup nightmare for defenses along with Gabe Davis who is emerging. Aikens didn't play vs UCONN. The USF Defense blitzes a lot to compensate for your LBs meaning big plays will be available

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, ambienknights said:

Yes he is matchup nightmare for defenses along with Gabe Davis who is emerging. Aikens didn't play vs UCONN. The USF Defense blitzes a lot to compensate for your LBs meaning big plays will be available

So our safties.....nonexistent? because Jaymon Thomas at 6'3 195 could cover him. And Auggie was running with the Tulas RB down the sideline last night so idk if your boy is just gonna be able to just run past him. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

USFs worst nightmare is a scrambling QB, not a RB, or an lol TE or WR.... that is why UCF is a favorable matchup for us, more so than Houston was. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

13 minutes ago, Gismo said:

USFs worst nightmare is a scrambling QB, not a RB, or an lol TE or WR.... that is why UCF is a favorable matchup for us, more so than Houston was. 

But Milton is a scrambling type qb..gotta keep him under pressure all game.  Do that he will toss a few ints.