• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

And one big motherf..king game coming....they wont come out flat like that friday....Q, cement your legend and carry this team on your shoulders if u have to....one game....remember being 2-10, i do, and im cherishing every moment of this season....one game!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

It's two games.

Bigger than beating those miscreants is beating Memphis.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

And one big motherf..king game coming....they wont come out flat like that friday....Q, cement your legend and carry this team on your shoulders if u have to....one game....remember being 2-10, i do, and im cherishing every moment of this season....one game!

Well said. One game, this whole season comes down to this. I hope our boys come out hungry and leave it all on the field 

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Aside from a miscue against Houston, Gilbert has wisely kept the offense veiled all season. UCF has literally no tape on what they'll see Friday. We're going to catch them by surprise!

/s

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

We’ve been playing better on the road then at home. I think that bodes well for us. Also we have a couple of extra days to heal up. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  138

4 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

We’ve been playing better on the road then at home. I think that bodes well for us. Also we have a couple of extra days to heal up. 

well the crowds are bigger usually...lol

one game at a time-- and be sure to enjoy this season as much as possible because it might be the last winning one we have for a while unless CCS has done some masterful recruiting. Hope I'm wrong but this has that same stink on it that we had when Holtz used Leavitt players to beat Clemson and then told everyone how we were going to have a new attitude (or some such nonsense)-- little did we know he meant a losing one.

11 minutes ago, MikeG said:

well the crowds are bigger usually...lol

one game at a time-- and be sure to enjoy this season as much as possible because it might be the last winning one we have for a while unless CCS has done some masterful recruiting. Hope I'm wrong but this has that same stink on it that we had when Holtz used Leavitt players to beat Clemson and then told everyone how we were going to have a new attitude (or some such nonsense)-- little did we know he meant a losing one.

Hopefully the coaching carousel gods scoop him up and take him far far away or at least to Gainesville 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  138

4 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Hopefully the coaching carousel gods scoop him up and take him far far away or at least to Gainesville 

Gators are locked in on Chip Kelly from what I've read. But if Frost and all the other AAC coaches are getting this much love, why not Charlie too? If I were him, I would leverage this season back into a good P5 job before the season ends and all that senior talent is gone from this team. I mean-- USF was just a stepping stone for him to shake off the Texas job stink anyway, wasn't it?

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I'm thoroughly on the "CCS and Gilbert are idiots" wagon - because they're inept at adapting to a dynamic QB that doesn't fit their style - but I do think there's a chance their style of play works better with another QB. I haven't given up hope on our future.

Edited by The Great 8
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,002
  • Days Won:  38

Do IT!  This is a team of winners.